• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about PSC Academy?

Just saw that they are joining usys.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't this Parsippany SC with a name change?

I know very little but they seem like a good club, especially as far as town clubs go.

Comment

Princeton Soccer Club is already USYS. They have great leadership some of which came over recently.

Comment

Isn't this Parsippany SC with a name change?

I know very little but they seem like a good club, especially as far as town clubs go.
        Yea. Parsippany soccer club academy. Heard good things. Curious too. Anyone know the fees?

Comment

Parsippany SC isn't joining they have been in EDP for awhile.

Comment

Parsippany SC isn't joining they have been in EDP for awhile.
            No they made the move to NPL which was a grossly failed attempt and the competition was very poor at best. Back to USYS EDP now....which is a great move.

Comment

It is Parsippany Soccer Club and they are joining. Just visit their website: https://www.parsippanysoccerclub.org/

It says it on the bottom that they are joining. Looks like they are trying to rebrand. I am not affiliated with them. They are just local to me. The top level boys teams are always competitive, but I would still put them in the second tier max. Same level as a TSF, Morris Elite, Ironbound, NJ Premier. I am talk generally and not as knock to anyone.

Comment

It is Parsippany Soccer Club and they are joining. Just visit their website: https://www.parsippanysoccerclub.org/

It says it on the bottom that they are joining. Looks like they are trying to rebrand. I am not affiliated with them. They are just local to me. The top level boys teams are always competitive, but I would still put them in the second tier max. Same level as a TSF, Morris Elite, Ironbound, NJ Premier. I am talk generally and not as knock to anyone.
                True much better on the boys side, very weak on the girls side. Try STA, West Morris or NJ Premier on the girls side, the PSC coaches are not very good. All they do is yell and scream.
                Very embarrassing behaviour.

Comment

True much better on the boys side, very weak on the girls side. Try STA, West Morris or NJ Premier on the girls side, the PSC coaches are not very good. All they do is yell and scream.
                  Their 2007 - 2003 teams are competitive. Young teams are ok. Really depends on the coach but haven't heard any bad things.

Comment

Their 2007 - 2003 teams are competitive. Young teams are ok. Really depends on the coach but haven't heard any bad things.
                    Not compared to West Morris and STA....

Comment

Not compared to West Morris and STA....
                      2005 girls are a good side.

Comment

Not only the coaches, but their sideline behavior is embarrassing as well. I suspect the club culture isn't great.

Comment

Not only the coaches, but their sideline behavior is embarrassing as well. I suspect the club culture isn't great.
                          Facilities are awful and yes the club culture not so great either. But not too worry your kid will get identified by Bayern Munchen if you play for them...what a scam.

Comment

2005 girls are a good side.
                            They play really weak competition as they avoid playing in the MidAtlantic USYS therefore avoiding some of the stronger teams in the area STA, West Morris, NJ Premier, Real NJ etc....

So all things being equal not good when you look at who they play/beat.

Comment

They play really weak competition as they avoid playing in the MidAtlantic USYS therefore avoiding some of the stronger teams in the area STA, West Morris, NJ Premier, Real NJ etc....

So all things being equal not good when you look at who they play/beat.
                              They are joining they league so don't see how they are avoiding. Looks like they even won edp division 1 a few times in the past.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X