Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

you realize only half men post here about boys U13 soccer. There little white kids will never get a D1 scholarship. Only play soccer because they are man enough to play football. Dont blame your kid, blame your crappy gene pool
    Not sure about the gene pool that confuses 2013 and U13.

Comment

Not sure about the gene pool that confuses 2013 and U13.
      His genes probably fit fine, but I think he got hit in the head one too many times playing football as a kid. Which is exactly why I rather my son play soccer. He’ll grow to be 6’4” 185 lbs by end of high school and I’m sure the football coaches would love to have him play QB or WR on the team. But we’ll let someone else lesser athletically inclined play because he has to use his brain for the rest of his life.

Comment

His genes probably fit fine, but I think he got hit in the head one too many times playing football as a kid. Which is exactly why I rather my son play soccer. He’ll grow to be 6’4” 185 lbs by end of high school and I’m sure the football coaches would love to have him play QB or WR on the team. But we’ll let someone else lesser athletically inclined play because he has to use his brain for the rest of his life.
        Ok….sure…QB…it take more than height to play QB. Your kid would get wrecked at QB and you know it, which is why you won’t let him on the field. Biden doesn’t have a brain and it never stopped him and his grifter family

Comment

Ok….sure…QB…it take more than height to play QB. Your kid would get wrecked at QB and you know it, which is why you won’t let him on the field. Biden doesn’t have a brain and it never stopped him and his grifter family
          Dude get a rabies shot. You’re foaming at the mouth. QB is not hard - everything is systematic. Soccer is by far a more athletic commitment where you run on average 5x more than football. There are no prescribed plays the coach pre-made for you - you have to think on the fly and work as a team. Every second is an audible. Ask your daughter.

​​​​​​https://www.runnersworld.com/runners...arious-sports/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X