Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    True... OC will undoubtedly stay the largest club in CF.
    While it's "undoubtedly" safe to say OC will be one of the largest in CF, no way to know for sure until all the numbers are in and counted. But since the clubs don't all publish those numbers, it's all guesswork. OC will remain one of the biggest, but for sheer numbers including all the Rec kids, don't overlook South Orlando (nice billboard on 436 btw), ACYS, and Maitland/FKK which may also surpass the OC total.

Comment

Actually their biggest overhead was fired. That will make up about 100k of that 500k . About 20%, pretty good.
      They fired Phil? That IS news! but I'm surprised he was only making $100k.

Comment

While it's "undoubtedly" safe to say OC will be one of the largest in CF, no way to know for sure until all the numbers are in and counted. But since the clubs don't all publish those numbers, it's all guesswork. OC will remain one of the biggest, but for sheer numbers including all the Rec kids, don't overlook South Orlando (nice billboard on 436 btw), ACYS, and Maitland/FKK which may also surpass the OC total.
        South Orlando? ACYS?- sorry I was referring to competitive soccer clubs.

FKK will be off to a good start, but I don't think it will come close to OCYS in membership. It's just not realistic. And I don't think counting FKK and Maitland as a single entity is consistent with the truth- yes, they're "partnering" for a brief period until FKK can issue its own FYSA passes, but that doesn't make them the same club.

Comment

Player Passes

Unfortunately from what iveheard FYSA won't grant FKK player passes.. What league league will they play in or will they just do tournaments?

Comment

Actually their biggest overhead was fired. That will make up about 100k of that 500k . About 20%, pretty good.
            How do you figure...there was a job post for DOC opening that was 90-150k. Looks like went out and spent more of your money. Unfortunately that person doesn't bring near the value the previous person you referenced.

Comment

Unfortunately from what iveheard FYSA won't grant FKK player passes.. What league league will they play in or will they just do tournaments?
              Heard that the plan is to do tournaments this year. I'm not with FKK, but this could be good in at least one way: ratio of training time to competitive matches may be better. Our team is looking to play in multiple leagues and tournaments which is a concern. Would prefer that we train and develop more and do fewer (but good quality) competitive matches. I'm not a fan of the whole OCYS - FKK drama, but will be interested in seeing what everybody thinks about player development when we look back a year from now.

Comment

Heard that the plan is to do tournaments this year. I'm not with FKK, but this could be good in at least one way: ratio of training time to competitive matches may be better. Our team is looking to play in multiple leagues and tournaments which is a concern. Would prefer that we train and develop more and do fewer (but good quality) competitive matches. I'm not a fan of the whole OCYS - FKK drama, but will be interested in seeing what everybody thinks about player development when we look back a year from now.
                I think FKK got CDL for some league games as well.

Comment

I heard

Upcoming U13 Gil's at OC are going o win it all. Quote of KM.....a mom of a U13 player. Stop brown nosing CM. Get a life lady.

Comment

Team

Upcoming U13 Gil's at OC are going o win it all. Quote of KM.....a mom of a U13 player. Stop brown nosing CM. Get a life lady.
                    This team will be very good. All the starters stayed and they had a top player from another club join the team. They also promoted some other players that deserved to be promoted.

Comment

FKK will get FYSA passes. They will just be getting them through Maitland for this coming year.

Comment

where will they train

FKK will get FYSA passes. They will just be getting them through Maitland for this coming year.
                        If they do it through Maitland, then they cant train at Central Winds as it will violate the 15 mile rule of a new club. You can leverage certain rules to your benefit and then avoid other rules that hurt. FYSA still can deny them the process of passes in August.

Comment

This team will be very good. All the starters stayed and they had a top player from another club join the team. They also promoted some other players that deserved to be promoted.
                          And got rid of the drama.

Comment

If they do it through Maitland, then they cant train at Central Winds as it will violate the 15 mile rule of a new club. You can leverage certain rules to your benefit and then avoid other rules that hurt. FYSA still can deny them the process of passes in August.
                            Central Winds is within 15 mile radius so it would work as has to be within 15 miles if using Maitland for FYSA passes. For new club home fields will be Shane Kelly which is outside of 15 mile radius.

Comment

How many kids from white team got promoted? Good to hear if true.

Comment

And got rid of the drama.
                                Oh honey, there is still plenty of drama left.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X