Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It honestly cracks me up when you guys post things like this. Do you stay awake at night feeling guilty about all the trouble you have caused and then come on here and post those same guilty things towards OCYS? I shake my head at how dumb some of you are. I just try and tell myself it's kids doing most of the posting.
    Actually, it's clueless koolaid drinking credulaous fools like you that crack the rest of us up. Anybody who can objectively look at OCYS' year one performance and claim it was anything but an absolute disaster is blind.

Setting aside the failure of ECNL program (which resulted in the CURRENT suspension of the club and league ban on conducting tryouts),

- who was responsible for 3 major tournament cancellations?
    - who was responsible for the continuous turnover in coaching
    - who was responsible for the cancelled "soccer 360" events?
    - who was responsible for the cancellation of SSP?
    - who was responsible for the "College ID Camps" that included only 4 college coaches, yet charged each player $125?
    - who was responsible for the announcement of ECNL tryouts that was removed?
    - who was responsible for the Central Winds "east Campus" announcement that was removed"
    - who was responsible for the "setting the record straight" announcement that had to be edited because of libelous statements?

and yet you "shake your head" at people who post on TS? How can you POSSIBLY shake your head when it's so firmly up a Purple Lion's backside?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback - Hoping we get many good kids on that U12 team so it can be competative.
      The most important thing is the Coach. If you have a good coach who really knows how to teachand develop his player you hit the lotto . Of course if you have a good set of skilled players the training will be that much better and the development will be above avg.

Comment

BS is one of the more pleasant and talented coaches that we have dealt with in Central Florida. He works perfectly at that age level.
        Hahaha... BS regularly posts on this board. His battles with his FCA buddy on here were legendary grammar school fights. Since then he has taken to ripping HM while at CFK and now Orlando City nonstop but I'm sure you'll find an unbiased assessment of him on here. **that was sarcasm for the novice posters.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Got it from my kid. They told her one team would be ECNL and one team would be FPL. I don't talk to the coaches, trainers, administrators or kids driving golf carts around the fields. When they need something, they will let me know. Honestly, I don't care if I ever meet the coach unless he wants to talk about anything but my kid playing soccer.
          I wonder what the folks at ECNL will think when they hear OCYS is telling players they are "trying out for ECNL" in defiance of what the league has told them.

Comment

Got it from my kid. They told her one team would be ECNL and one team would be FPL. I don't talk to the coaches, trainers, administrators or kids driving golf carts around the fields. When they need something, they will let me know. Honestly, I don't care if I ever meet the coach unless he wants to talk about anything but my kid playing soccer.
            You are the perfect ocys parent Or mushroom. Totally in the dark, and have been feed ocys directorship crap all year and didn't even know it. Get engaged and understand what is going on for the benefit and development of your kid.

Comment

Thanks

Here's my experience (and I think it's similar to many)

- My daughter joined CFU around 2005
              - In 2010, HM was hired to run CFU
              - in 2011, it merged with KK to become CFK- We didn't go anywhere
              - then CFK aquired EOS- we didn't go anywhere
              - In 2012, CFK became part of OCYS along with FSA- we didn't go anywhere.
              - In 2013, we have decided to join FKK. Moving away from OCYS.

Does that make my daughter a "club hopper"? Just because a name changes, and the old club name disappears? To me, we have been with the same club under several different names and merges since 2005, and we have decided to move to a new club in 2013. One move. And frankly, that;s only after OCYS was such a dysunctional cluster.
              Now that all the Dysfunctional people have left back FKK. OCYS can do its job and get better. Thats the good news. Dysfunction and Division has followed one guy since coming to CF. To big of a ego! Now he can run three clubs coach 4 teams and protect his 6 figure salary. Thats all he cares about anyway. Good luck.

Comment

Actually, it's clueless koolaid drinking credulaous fools like you that crack the rest of us up. Anybody who can objectively look at OCYS' year one performance and claim it was anything but an absolute disaster is blind.

Setting aside the failure of ECNL program (which resulted in the CURRENT suspension of the club and league ban on conducting tryouts),

- who was responsible for 3 major tournament cancellations?
                - who was responsible for the continuous turnover in coaching
                - who was responsible for the cancelled "soccer 360" events?
                - who was responsible for the cancellation of SSP?
                - who was responsible for the "College ID Camps" that included only 4 college coaches, yet charged each player $125?
                - who was responsible for the announcement of ECNL tryouts that was removed?
                - who was responsible for the Central Winds "east Campus" announcement that was removed"
                - who was responsible for the "setting the record straight" announcement that had to be edited because of libelous statements?

and yet you "shake your head" at people who post on TS? How can you POSSIBLY shake your head when it's so firmly up a Purple Lion's backside?
                Some of those failures were you fearless leader. Some were undermined operations. Others were OC direct fault. Either way, first tournament post HM has 130 teams. Tryouts are running well and less people trying to start crap everywhere. I think that speaks volumes about who was to blame.

Comment

Complete vindication is taking ECNL with him as he has said all along. It's far from that!
                  so- ECNL is telling OCYS they ned to make a compromise with HM, otherwise they can't be an ECNL Club this year. And now the Laddies are having meetings with HM to seek an arrangement where HM and FKK are involved (and possibly running) the ECNL program.

And you have the guts to say it's not a victory for HM?

Comment

Some of those failures were you fearless leader. Some were undermined operations. Others were OC direct fault. Either way, first tournament post HM has 130 teams. Tryouts are running well and less people trying to start crap everywhere. I think that speaks volumes about who was to blame.
                    Specifically what from my list was HM's fault? Be specific and provide facts.

Comment

OCYS Defies ECNL

so...

Despite being specifically told to NOT advertise or conduct a tryout for ECNL, OCYS personnel are telling girls at the "FPL ID Event" that they are, in fact trying out for an ECNL team.

Anybody surprised by this? I'm not.

Comment

so- ECNL is telling OCYS they ned to make a compromise with HM, otherwise they can't be an ECNL Club this year. And now the Laddies are having meetings with HM to seek an arrangement where HM and FKK are involved (and possibly running) the ECNL program.

And you have the guts to say it's not a victory for HM?
                        That's not what is happening but even if it did, it isn't a victory for HM. He said he was taking it.

The truth is closer to, and its been stated dozens of times, that OC and HM need to figure it out on their own. ECNL doesn't care who gets it. They just don't want to have to make the call because they don't need the legal headache. Font confuse this with "won't" make the call. They are just avoiding it at all cost. Considering HM doesn't want to work within OCs guidelines and OC refuses HM autonomy over the program, ECNL will surely have to.

Comment

Not so.

That is not true for the girls last night.

Comment

so...

Despite being specifically told to NOT advertise or conduct a tryout for ECNL, OCYS personnel are telling girls at the "FPL ID Event" that they are, in fact trying out for an ECNL team.

Anybody surprised by this? I'm not.
                            They've never been told not to. They stopped all mention of ECNL until it gets worked out on their own.

Comment

That's not what is happening but even if it did, it isn't a victory for HM. He said he was taking it.

The truth is closer to, and its been stated dozens of times, that OC and HM need to figure it out on their own. ECNL doesn't care who gets it. They just don't want to have to make the call because they don't need the legal headache. Font confuse this with "won't" make the call. They are just avoiding it at all cost. Considering HM doesn't want to work within OCs guidelines and OC refuses HM autonomy over the program, ECNL will surely have to.
                              That's a bunch of comical hair-splitting.

"ECNL doesn't care who gets it"? Nonsense. If that was true they'd allow OCYS to hold tryouts. ECNL is very cautious about brand management. They were also very specific about WHO brought ECNL to Florida- HM.

OCYS is in a huge bind. They have to bring in HM or lose the league.

Comment

Has anyone dealt with coach Bobby Sauer before ? He is coaching U12B top team and we would like to have some feedback before we go to the tryout . Please, I know this is a public forum , so please limit the bashing. If you have any positive feedback please let us know. Thanks in advance.
                                I have several close friends that played on Winter Springs HS team - they absolutely LOVED him. Thought he was fabulous and were very upset when he left. I have never met the man, but that is what I have heard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X