•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of winning how is PDL going?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I agree, too- but let's not pretend the "development dodge" is confined to the Purple Lion... everybody in American youth soccer uses the excuse to avoid accountability for the WDL record. We Americans are an impatient bunch- we only measure success by "winning".
      I also agree, they have had an entire season. They should have a couple of National Titles by now.

Comment

I also agree, they have had an entire season. They should have a couple of National Titles by now.
        Forget national titles. I would just be happy with a professionally run youth soccer organization that focused more on youth soccer and less on selling MLS tax breaks to Buddy and company...

Comment

Now THAT'S funny!

Over the years, Clearwater Chargers' USSDA program has placed many players into collegiate programs but frankly has never had dominating teams.

Orlando, FL should be named "The City of (expected) Instant Gratification".

Comment

I think they do have a couple titles... I got an email from the marketing department that says so...

Comment

Your view I guess. You may not be familiar with this but we stood on principle. I don't view it as a loss just a little set back for the kids.

Everyone throws out college exposure but another reason for playing ECNL is because you want to play against the best of the best. Most of the girls in the older three age groups are committed so it isn't about exposure.

OC won the rights to ECNL but all of the girls lost. If that makes you happy you are a worthless pos.

Exposure does you no good if you can't play and the remaining girls at OC will find that out. Actually, that and their parents will find out that the cost will end up Being in the thousands and that is with bus rides.

You don't have integrity or you let people crap on you. If that isn't true about you then you are a hypocrite.

This horse has been beaten to death. We are with a great group of kids and parents. Regardless of club or league designation, our girls are heads above the ECNL at OC and among the top two in the state.

Good luck to you now go back over to the OCYS thread and talk about the boys because they would seem to be struggling and that is all you have left
              This is the OCYS thread! We can afford the expenses so don't worry about us!

Comment

Yeah
                don't you worry about the expenses
                we live 3 minutes away from the complex in a little nice community
                and money its not an issue to play ecnl or whatever
                whatever my daughter wants to play we can writte the checks

Comment

I think they do have a couple titles... I got an email from the marketing department that says so...
                  The coaches that could coach all left.

Comment

The coaches that could coach all left.
                    Tired of the games at OC

Comment

Tired of the games at OC
                      Business as usual

Comment

When Orlando does get MLS, will the FKk parents let their kids cheer for the pro team?

Comment

So would anyone believe that HM was seen outside the Citrus Club shaking hands with and speaking to PR? Possible reunion?

Comment

No bro -just two dudes being polite...... End of story!!!

Comment

True but the person made valid points.

Comment

Is FKK that jealous of this club? Do they not understand each time they open there mouth they look worse? I mean no one want affiliation with them, the ECNL will never go there and they are struggling for players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X