X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about FPS?

XL, FPS and FCA are all in ber together.
    Nope FPS is part of Global Premier Soccer.

Comment

Keep digging you will find the connection.

Hint look at the loan for XL construction.

Comment

Glad to see SB is still coaching. Thought he was on his way to Tampa.
        Agree!

Comment

Ok I give what is the connection?

Comment

Glad to see SB is still coaching. Thought he was on his way to Tampa.
            Apparently Tampa got smart. God help you if you allow your kid to play for this loser.

Comment

Just received email confirmation from Acys with a link to a City of Orlando document saying Acys is getting Trotters. As the chances of staying at Trotters are getting worse by the day it seems, could someone in authority please tell us where the older teams will train and play games? Holding out hope for Trotters or a few hit and miss Winter Park hours can't be the solution. Thanks for the coaches list but another field update email would be great. Please.

Comment

Ok I give what is the connection?
                This is why TS is such a great read, complete made up rumors and inaccuracies. Take this from somebody that knows the ACTUAL truth:

1. There is no partnership, merger or loans between XL and FCA/FPS
                2. XL is completely self funded and kudos to them for that.
                3. With 4 facilities on the East coast they are not stupid enough to be anything other than completely neutral in the youth market
                4. Their "flawed" business model has now allowed them to build two more fields all self-funded.
                5. I called up and asked if anybody could rent the fields once they are complete and the answer was "there's no set date for that project but once they are done, yes they are open to anybody that wants to rent them"

Looking forward to the fact-less "I know somebody who told me..." Responses!!

Comment

Just received email confirmation from Acys with a link to a City of Orlando document saying Acys is getting Trotters. As the chances of staying at Trotters are getting worse by the day it seems, could someone in authority please tell us where the older teams will train and play games? Holding out hope for Trotters or a few hit and miss Winter Park hours can't be the solution. Thanks for the coaches list but another field update email would be great. Please.
                  Can you post it please?

Comment

SB and his assistant KH

Agree!
                    What can anyone tell me about KH?

Comment

Can you post it please?
                      http://acyssoccer.assn.la/Page.asp?n...org=acyssoccer

Comment

So, what's the plan FCA? Try outs start in a couple of hours.

Comment

This is why TS is such a great read, complete made up rumors and inaccuracies. Take this from somebody that knows the ACTUAL truth:

1. There is no partnership, merger or loans between XL and FCA/FPS
                          2. XL is completely self funded and kudos to them for that.
                          3. With 4 facilities on the East coast they are not stupid enough to be anything other than completely neutral in the youth market
                          4. Their "flawed" business model has now allowed them to build two more fields all self-funded.
                          5. I called up and asked if anybody could rent the fields once they are complete and the answer was "there's no set date for that project but once they are done, yes they are open to anybody that wants to rent them"

Looking forward to the fact-less "I know somebody who told me..." Responses!!
                          Sounds like damage control babble...

Comment

Trotters may not be a done deal, but it sure sounds like it's getting pretty close. Way too close for coaches to guarantee (his word, not mine) that we would still be at Trotters next year. Yes, in light of tryouts starting up, it would be nice to hear the field plan. Acys keeps telling us more about our fields than our own club!

Comment

XL fields by the tennis courts are on the works , thank you Xl for the rescue.

Comment

As an OCYS parent, I am thrilled with the new system being implemented at OCYS. My son hasn't even been to tryouts yet, and he has been awarded a spot on the U11 Purple 3 East team!! We are so excited that he has reached the 4th highest pinnacle of OCYS glory!

Oh, and I heard that the Orlando City Pro team has been awarded the MLS 2 league!! Go City!!!

For all you FCA parents taking your kids to OCYS with purple promises and Meltonian dreams, enjoy the Purple 2 registration Fees.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X