Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COPYRIGHT - at least try and be creative.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COPYRIGHT - at least try and be creative.

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.......

ORIGINAL - https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF4ehfeHNkf/?igshid=b52kudlocu6i

PRETENDERS - https://www.facebook.com/FloridaPrimeSports/videos/are-you-ready-to-live-your-dreams-in-pink-black-thefutureisprime-to-register-for/463076681630075/

Why would you go and copy another clubs promo video. I heard Prime was about being different and authentic? This is embarrassing and very, very lazy of the owner to not even have the creativeness of using the idea and putting his own twist on it. The same song also! Who will be copied next MP, FM?

The videos are eerily similar, but lets be honest, that prime girl coach is a smoke show.

#muycaliente

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed. You got me to watch that entire video. Twice. And while I can say she is definitely easy on the eyes, I was expecting a "smoke show" and it didn't deliver. Guess I don't need to move my kid to a new club at least

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The videos are eerily similar, but lets be honest, that prime girl coach is a smoke show.

#muycaliente

Comment

they dont need to be original, its a good video. congrats to them.

Comment

Why are FESAs so petty and bitter? Lashing out at anything and everything they can't control being a threat to them. When the FESAs attack you for being disingenuous, you really have to consider the source and THEIR sad, pathetic agenda. Little people running FESA into the ground.

Comment

#muycaliente
            Totally, supah retaded kid! Bet she’s a wicked haut in the raw!!

Comment

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/1d/13/AB223976-2457-4EA2-93C3-EEC83FDEECCC/MOV_9704.mov

Desperate spoilt boy. Munoz will stab you Marcel. Keep off this forum and watch out for Munoz

Comment

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/1d/13/AB223976-2457-4EA2-93C3-EEC83FDEECCC/MOV_9704.mov

Desperate spoilt boy. Munoz will stab you Marcel. Keep off this forum and watch out for Munoz
                La Ratta is panicking. Munoz the rat your lies have caught up with you. You have no fields. Rivertown is gone. Ancient city told the truth to parks and Rec. la Ratta Munoz it’s caught up to you.

Comment

How can a club that copied the name of another large popular club in the same State be expected to be original?

#vamos-futurePrime

Comment

La Ratta is panicking. Munoz the rat your lies have caught up with you. You have no fields. Rivertown is gone. Ancient city told the truth to parks and Rec. la Ratta Munoz it’s caught up to you.
                    Ancient City coach is a major player in parks and Rec, TM. He has input on who gets what fields.

Comment

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.......

ORIGINAL - https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF4ehfeHNkf/?igshid=b52kudlocu6i

PRETENDERS - https://www.facebook.com/FloridaPrimeSports/videos/are-you-ready-to-live-your-dreams-in-pink-black-thefutureisprime-to-register-for/463076681630075/

Why would you go and copy another clubs promo video. I heard Prime was about being different and authentic? This is embarrassing and very, very lazy of the owner to not even have the creativeness of using the idea and putting his own twist on it. The same song also! Who will be copied next MP, FM?
                      Ryan German did that other video while at Juve Boston and was going to make same style video here. Even after he left for not being paid FM still used his video style and format because he has NO original ideas!

Comment

It's the same EXACT video their old DOC (RG) made at a different club

Comment

Ryan German did that other video while at Juve Boston and was going to make same style video here. Even after he left for not being paid FM still used his video style and format because he has NO original ideas!
                          Doesn’t Munoz look fat. That rat has piled the weight on. He could be fat rat Munoz. Pressure is showing. You cannot keep lying.

Comment

How can a club that copied the name of another large popular club in the same State be expected to be original?

#vamos-futurePrime
                            He’s been pretending to be a coach all these years, why not see how far he can push it. For a con man, there is no glass ceiling.

Munoz is the Taco Bell of Mexican food! 🇲🇽 🌮 🪅

Comment

He copied another clubs marketing verbatim. Munoz always unethical. Always doing shady things. The rat Munoz.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X