Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does 25 college commits (including Illinois, Monmouth, Villanova, UConn and many more) for class of 2020 sound to you? As opposed to zero by Wall. Enjoy your glorious town soccer experience.
    To even compare a town/rec club like Wall with the likes of the high level academies in the area is laughable. If you want to go play in a less competitive environment then Wall is fine. But don’t compare it with the academies.

Comment

To even compare a town/rec club like Wall with the likes of the high level academies in the area is laughable. If you want to go play in a less competitive environment then Wall is fine. But don’t compare it with the academies.
      PSA is NOT a high level academy. I don't care what they say the A stands for.

Comment

PSA is NOT a high level academy. I don't care what they say the A stands for.
        True that, both CSA and PSA are stealing peoples money. Wall at least can compete with the best of them.

Comment

True that, both CSA and PSA are stealing peoples money. Wall at least can compete with the best of them.
          If you call losing 4-0 in the 3rd bracket of a local EDP tourney “competing”, then I guess you’re all set. At least PSA was in the 1st bracket and CSA is playing the best teams in the country down in FLA. If I’m a township club player with quality I would make the move to a professional academy fast. Get exposure, get better training, get competitive matches. CSA is right around the corner here and has the best to offer.

Comment

If you call losing 4-0 in the 3rd bracket of a local EDP tourney “competing”, then I guess you’re all set. At least PSA was in the 1st bracket and CSA is playing the best teams in the country down in FLA. If I’m a township club player with quality I would make the move to a professional academy fast. Get exposure, get better training, get competitive matches. CSA is right around the corner here and has the best to offer.
            CSA has the best product in the area. Top facilities, top coaches and a long track record of player development and high level college placement. Plus they now play in the top league for girls in the nation. Beats MOSA and EDP any day.

Comment

CSA has the best product in the area. Top facilities, top coaches and a long track record of player development and high level college placement. Plus they now play in the top league for girls in the nation. Beats MOSA and EDP any day.
              We take only the best and brightest at Cedar Stars

Comment

Don’t waste your time with rec town soccer. It’s just not the same level at academy. Wall charges academy prices on top of that. At least at CSA you get your money’s worth and more.

Comment

CSA plays in the ECNL now? Huh 🤔

Comment

They should but PDA does not want to be shown up. Kind of like the Super League stuff. They don’t want any real competition.

Comment

Csa pda

They should but PDA does not want to be shown up. Kind of like the Super League stuff. They don’t want any real competition.
                      PDA used 3 votes to block CSA ECNL bid.
                      PDA has a monopoly in NJ ECNL rights

Comment

What does any of this have to do with the thread?

Comment

Real NJ would get into ECNL before CSA.

Comment

There is no way they would let a town club in before a national level club that can compete with anyone in the country. Wishful thinking on Real.

Comment

CSA would be up there with Tophat, Solar and Slammers if PDA wasn't blocking them.

Comment

PDA used 3 votes to block CSA ECNL bid.
                                PDA has a monopoly in NJ ECNL rights
                                That’s a shame if true. No reason that the most competitive teams in the state should not be playing each other periodically.

Prove on the field who is best. Not on a message board.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X