• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valley is for butt hurt FSA kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Valley is for butt hurt FSA kids...
      That’s what happens when FSA registers 10 teams at every age level and has no idea as to how to develop them. There aren’t enough colors in the rainbow for the number of piss poor FSA squads that there are. Families stick with FSA because they enjoy getting fisted for a number of years....and then wise up before it’s too late.

Comment

He gets way more than $100 a kid. Hardly a “premier” program when you accept anyone that try’s out. He is a clown and so is the program. They also have no facilities, no field, all that money for average coaching.
        I wouldn’t trade my Valley coach for any coach in CT. I don’t care if Valley accepts every kid that tries out. That’s what the B teams are for. There are a lot of clubs without their own facilities. If that was the barometer for greatness, FSA would be a world class club!

Comment

I wouldn’t trade my Valley coach for any coach in CT. I don’t care if Valley accepts every kid that tries out. That’s what the B teams are for. There are a lot of clubs without their own facilities. If that was the barometer for greatness, FSA would be a world class club!
          Your vs.let coach is a pillow biter

Comment

Well, someone has to finance OD’s expensive car. I understand not all clubs have dedicated facilities but the ones that don’t shouldn’t charge as much, or more, than the ones that do. But I guess as parents are willing to pay people like OD will gladly stuff all that money into his pockets. Without facilities where is all that money going?

Comment

Well, someone has to finance OD’s expensive car. I understand not all clubs have dedicated facilities but the ones that don’t shouldn’t charge as much, or more, than the ones that do. But I guess as parents are willing to pay people like OD will gladly stuff all that money into his pockets. Without facilities where is all that money going?
              Hair gel

Comment

Hair gel
                It goes straight to the cologne that hits you like a sack of bricks as soon as you get within a half block of him.

Comment

The ones that don't have their own facilities have to pay pretty high field rentals. The thing about club soccer is there's always a fresh supply of new players. Losing some families each year is a part of doing business as they're largely replaced with new ones.

Is OD still rocking capri pants :)

Comment

I don’t get it. FSA is a world class club.

Comment

Fsa is certainly capable of being one with all of their resources but admins keep getting in the way

Comment

Fsa is certainly capable of being one with all of their resources but admins keep getting in the way
                        It's all about the coaching first, club management second. Being one of the better facilities in the NE can't make up for failures with the first two.

Comment

It goes straight to the cologne that hits you like a sack of bricks as soon as you get within a half block of him.
                          That masks his onion armpit smell

Comment

It's all about the coaching first, club management second. Being one of the better facilities in the NE can't make up for failures with the first two.
                            This person gets it.
                            Poor coaches.
                            1 maybe 2 on the boys side worth having
                            1 on the girls side
                            Biggest problem is owner. Micro manager. Paying a lot of people to not make decisions so he can.

Comment

This person gets it.
                              Poor coaches.
                              1 maybe 2 on the boys side worth having
                              1 on the girls side
                              Biggest problem is owner. Micro manager. Paying a lot of people to not make decisions so he can.
                              So is it fair to say CFC Valley has better coaching and management than FSA? My kid is at FSA so I see the problem clearly, I just don’t have a sense that it’s better in the valley particularly for u little where a boy or girl gets a heavy dose of the DiT boys. One seems better than the other but it’s not a practice environment most conducive to rapidly building skill and having fun.

Comment

FSA needs to push the idiots running the place OUT. Oh, wait those idiots are owners. I guess nothing will chnage

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X