X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Terry can you please lick my butthole
    No problem Sean. Can I get my old job back then?

Comment

Sneaky
      I did see the Little Debbie and Otis Spunkmeyer trucks unloading boxes tonight at Veterans into the snack bar. Peculiar that there were two ice cream trucks circling the parking lots, and a few food trucks parked near the playground.

Strange things going on.

Comment

I don't doubt much of this considering the subject person. Sounds about right. What I am stumped about is what bubble player on the team got shafted due to JA influence. Could be a very few but the most likely would be a cat fight between AG and JA. That would make a lot sense. Snake eating a snake. Hard to take sides between those two.
        Sounds like some juicy insider knowledge.

Comment

No problem Sean. Can I get my old job back then?
          If you make Snailabitch suck your skinny cock.

Comment

Sounds like some juicy insider knowledge.
            The actual story is crazy if true.

Comment

The actual story is crazy if true.
              Damn. I avoid the local stuff at all costs. Pull up, kid gets out for practice, pull up at end, kid gets in car, go home. That's my involvement with the other parents. Sounds like I need to hang around the proverbial water fountain more.

Comment

I don't doubt much of this considering the subject person. Sounds about right. What I am stumped about is what bubble player on the team got shafted due to JA influence. Could be a very few but the most likely would be a cat fight between AG and JA. That would make a lot sense. Snake eating a snake. Hard to take sides between those two.
                You realize Patsy was overheard at the golf course over the last couple of days that he doesn't care about the girl's program. He is just making sure JS, the board member, is happy while he acts like he cares about replaces ecnl-rl. Patsy can't wait until Morgan cuts JS' daughter, and JS will fade in the sunset.

Comment

Damn. I avoid the local stuff at all costs. Pull up, kid gets out for practice, pull up at end, kid gets in car, go home. That's my involvement with the other parents. Sounds like I need to hang around the proverbial water fountain more.
                  Yep. That same gaggle of parents including team mom and dad managers desperately hanging around the fence together during training trying to get coaches attention, they are talking about and trashing everyone else. Especially you when you are not present. Go hang out with them. They will fake smile at you until you turn your back. Great stuff. Highly recommended.

Comment

ECNL Talent IDS

I have a question about these sessions. My daughter is a top player on ECNL R team. If she comes to ID camp and kicks everybody's butt but her coach from this year does not like her, will she still be selected for ECNL over less talented players whom coach is chummy with their parents? Some people are saying this is a big problem at JFC.

Comment

I have a question about these sessions. My daughter is a top player on ECNL R team. If she comes to ID camp and kicks everybody's butt but her coach from this year does not like her, will she still be selected for ECNL over less talented players whom coach is chummy with their parents? Some people are saying this is a big problem at JFC.
                      It seems like parents run JFC rosters not the coaches.
                      I was going to have my kid tryout from FESA but seeing board members as coaches or team managers is ridiculous.

Comment

Well. It seems you can apply to come but they will only accept certain players by invitation. So, if you apply and don't get invited but see some underwhelming tryhards out there, you already have your answer. Not getting invited means your kid really sucks or they really don't like you.

Comment

Well. It seems you can apply to come but they will only accept certain players by invitation. So, if you apply and don't get invited but see some underwhelming tryhards out there, you already have your answer. Not getting invited means your kid really sucks or they really don't like you.
                          You know what would be really interesting is if they picked 1 top team from the entire area per age group? Centrally located. From large pool of players from all clubs. Only 20 spots sponsored with free play. Not chasing parents money, not inducing new players to a club, not rewarding tryhard parents. 1 team. 20 spots. Free. Best players only. I want to coach that team!

Comment

It’s the same problem everywhere, every club, nothing is based on talent or performance, but who you know, how much you pay

Comment

You know what would be really interesting is if they picked 1 top team from the entire area per age group? Centrally located. From large pool of players from all clubs. Only 20 spots sponsored with free play. Not chasing parents money, not inducing new players to a club, not rewarding tryhard parents. 1 team. 20 spots. Free. Best players only. I want to coach that team!
                              Delightful concept for someone who might be in need of a quick and creative solution. People who play on train tracks tend to get hit by trains...I always say!

Comment

How many FESA players will there be and how many FESA coaches there to spy on them?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X