Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all Stars Blue Girls Teams Self Entitled Brats?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because their parents raise them to believe so and JD profits on nurturing the Narrative! The sad thing is that legitimate coaches fall for it! Ha! Ha! And Ha!

America the Great...right?
    Who hurt you buddy ? It’s ok. Come up to the facility and we will give you a hug.

Comment

I don't consider this a complement to girls on the white teams at all or a backhanded one at best - the nitty, gritty "good" players? And blue is for rich, privileged parents - as if the fees are somehow different between blue/white. Do you even understand what this guy's trying to say? I certainly don't. In any case, a complement from this jerk is hardly something to be proud of.
      The white team and blue team may be complementary, but it was not a compliment to say Blue Kids are entitled

Comment

Because their parents raise them to believe so and JD profits on nurturing the Narrative! The sad thing is that legitimate coaches fall for it! Ha! Ha! And Ha!

America the Great...right?
        Hate us cuz you ain't us baby.
        This is the best post I have read all week.
        I wasn't sure before, but now I am.
        My kid plays on the team that everyone else looks up to.

Comment

Stars Blue teams and white teams are fantastic. Coaches are awesome, whole organization exceeds our expectations!
          Great families, and really nice kids.
          I am sorry for the OP. Seriously needs mental health to start a thread about stars kids being brats?
          My kid is a good kid on the blue team and has really good friends on the white teams.
          I have yet to meet the brats you are talking about.
          serious players that have great attitudes and we all have fun.

Start a new thread about How some parents need to get a life.

Comment

Stars Blue teams and white teams are fantastic. Coaches are awesome, whole organization exceeds our expectations!
            Great families, and really nice kids.
            I am sorry for the OP. Seriously needs mental health to start a thread about stars kids being brats?
            My kid is a good kid on the blue team and has really good friends on the white teams.
            I have yet to meet the brats you are talking about.
            serious players that have great attitudes and we all have fun.

Start a new thread about How some parents need to get a life.
            Is yours’ the kid on the Blue team that texts with the coach that puts down the other players? Ok then.

Comment

Hate us cuz you ain't us baby.
              This is the best post I have read all week.
              I wasn't sure before, but now I am.
              My kid plays on the team that everyone else looks up to.
              Delusional parent alert.

The only ones that look up to your kid's team are the shorter u-littles that look up to have to see anything.

Comment

Delusional parent alert.

The only ones that look up to your kid's team are the shorter u-littles that look up to have to see anything.
                Here’s to hoping your kids soccer talent exceeds your comedic talent.

Comment

Delusional parent alert.

cuz their shorter. Yea that too.

Comment

cuz their shorter. Yea that too.
                    Actually kind of funny. Maybe my blood sugar is low but I thought it was clever.

Comment

Haters gonna hate as jealous fathers can only hope that their daughters teams one day will compete in ECNL. Too bad there is only 3 teams in Mass. in the ECNL. The real top league in the country. Hence the jealousy and hate towards anything Stars.

Comment

Haters gonna hate as jealous fathers can only hope that their daughters teams one day will compete in ECNL. Too bad there is only 3 teams in Mass. in the ECNL. The real top league in the country. Hence the jealousy and hate towards anything Stars.
                        As a fellow ECNL parent, please stop. This thread was dormant for a week and you felt necessary to revive it with a midnight missive. You are making us all look bad. Quiet confidence is the way.

Comment

As a fellow ECNL parent, please stop. This thread was dormant for a week and you felt necessary to revive it with a midnight missive. You are making us all look bad. Quiet confidence is the way.

Well said. I typically operate under the guise that if someone is good, they don't need to tell everyone about it. Their actions speak for themselves.

That poster appears to be the opposite of that, which is pretty telling.

Comment

Two of the best Stars players come from CT.
                            Emma Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 06 - Gregorski, a 2007 playing up an age, scored a goal in the draw against SUSA on Saturday. She had two goals on Sunday in a 2-3 loss against East Meadow.*
                            Brenna Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 08 - Gregorski, a 2009 playing up an age group, scored the lone goal in a win over East Meadow.

Comment

Emma Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 06 - Gregorski, a 2007 playing up an age, scored a goal in the draw against SUSA on Saturday. She had two goals on Sunday in a 2-3 loss against East Meadow.*
                              Brenna Gregorski, FC Stars Blue 08 - Gregorski, a 2009 playing up an age group, scored the lone goal in a win over East Meadow.
                              And here we go...

Idiot.

Comment

One of the dumbest Stars parents is Mr. Gregorski.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X