Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey 07 crew, it never ends well if you keep slinging the mud. Coaches now full well who the problem families are and steer clear of making offers. Fair warning given. Now go out and get some stars. Your kids are not even ranked players.
    pedophiles stalking 13yo girls are rampant on TS.

Comment

Hey 07 crew, it never ends well if you keep slinging the mud. Coaches now full well who the problem families are and steer clear of making offers. Fair warning given. Now go out and get some stars. Your kids are not even ranked players.
      ranked players? at U14?

Comment

ranked players? at U14?
        They have rankings for that age group. I think they come out in the spring. Rankings tho, are the biggest bunch of BS.

Comment

They have rankings for that age group. I think they come out in the spring. Rankings tho, are the biggest bunch of BS.
          They have player rankings at U14?!? Who does that and how would these even be created with so many players scattered across teams in GA, ECNL, USYS. I can't understand people who attempt to "rank" professionals and someone things that can be done for U14 girls soccer? God we all deserve the messed up system we have.

Comment

They have player rankings at U14?!? Who does that and how would these even be created with so many players scattered across teams in GA, ECNL, USYS. I can't understand people who attempt to "rank" professionals and someone things that can be done for U14 girls soccer? God we all deserve the messed up system we have.
            Ever heard of TopDrawer?

Comment

Ever heard of TopDrawer?
              Is that where you hide your panties from your wife?

Comment

Ever heard of TopDrawer?
                Crap. Pay lots of money, get a star. No way to standardize ratings, mostly really wrong and have no evaluation for 99.99% of all players.

Comment

Crap. Pay lots of money, get a star. No way to standardize ratings, mostly really wrong and have no evaluation for 99.99% of all players.
                  Money for stars?

Comment

Ever heard of TopDrawer?
                    yea, i have assumed that is just people paying the same way companies can buy a jd power award.

Comment

yea, i have assumed that is just people paying the same way companies can buy a jd power award.
                      How do you go about paying TDS for a star for your kid? Is there a menu and checkout? PayPal?

Comment

How do you go about paying TDS for a star for your kid? Is there a menu and checkout? PayPal?
                        Haha I was thinking the same thing. But I do think you can pay coaches to help push for the rating. I’ve seen that scenario play out multiple times.

Comment

Haha I was thinking the same thing. But I do think you can pay coaches to help push for the rating. I’ve seen that scenario play out multiple times.
                          That's sums up Oakwood pretty well.

Comment

FSA girls ECNL badge

Heard FSA is at risk of losing their girls’ ECNL badge. Anyone know the truth? Sal is such a dick and all of their teams are at the bottom of the bracket so it’s not surprising.

Comment

Heard FSA is at risk of losing their girls’ ECNL badge. Anyone know the truth? Sal is such a dick and all of their teams are at the bottom of the bracket so it’s not surprising.
                              As they should. Let oakwood or ginga in, at least they will provide some quality games for us to play.

Comment

As they should. Let oakwood or ginga in, at least they will provide some quality games for us to play.
                                Here is a better idea .... Take it away and don't replace it. Get rid of Stars white as well. Get rid of two in ny/northern NJ too and PDA south and FCB .... Watch the players flock to other local ecnl clubs and make them stronger. #MEGA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X