X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA Training VS BARCA NY U7-U13

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will you feel the same way when you start forfeiting when other teams do not accommodate your request for them to host your scheduled home games. I hear the Barca bosses already asked SUSA about renting facilities if we cannot host the games you are trying hurriedly to reschedule.

I will happily pay 20% more to know my home games will go ahead
    just when you think someone can not get any stupider. you come along and prove that you are 20% stupider than that.

Comment

SUSA is losing a couple of their top trainers again this year. They have lost several top trainers over the last 4-5 years and it’s happening again. Who are they replacing them with? Definitely not the same level.

Says who? Who are they losing? I am calling bull****!

Comment

Says who? Who are they losing? I am calling bull****!
        Definitely losing coaches. All the quality coaches that care about development and the players leave.

Going to be another step in the wrong direction for coaching staff at SUSA.

Comment

Definitely losing coaches. All the quality coaches that care about development and the players leave.

Going to be another step in the wrong direction for coaching staff at SUSA.
          susa does not give a crap....they have so much money, they have facilities, there is virtually an endless supply of resources for susa to pull from on Long Island.

Comment

susa does not give a crap....they have so much money, they have facilities, there is virtually an endless supply of resources for susa to pull from on Long Island.
            So why the bad coaching? With all the resources they have their best coaches keep leaving. And the replacements are low level trainers.
            Money ✅
            Facility ✅
            Quality Coaches ❌
            Curriculum for developing players ❌

Comment

So why the bad coaching? With all the resources they have their best coaches keep leaving. And the replacements are low level trainers.
              Money ✅
              Facility ✅
              Quality Coaches ❌
              like i said, they don't give a crap. one coach leaves they can easily replace him (or her).

The last 3 boxes you listed above is typical marketing bs. tried and true slogans to lure in LI soccer parents that are ready, willing and able to fork over $1000s of dollars for there little suzy and johny to play soccer.

I think every club on long island has the words "Quality Coaches" and "developing players" indicated on their website.

btw, they are all "low level" but of course "quality coaches"!!! this entire youth soccer system is a scam.

Comment

like i said, they don't give a crap. one coach leaves they can easily replace him (or her).

The last 3 boxes you listed above is typical marketing bs. tried and true slogans to lure in LI soccer parents that are ready, willing and able to fork over $1000s of dollars for there little suzy and johny to play soccer.

I think every club on long island has the words "Quality Coaches" and "developing players" indicated on their website.

btw, they are all "low level" but of course "quality coaches"!!! this entire youth soccer system is a scam.
                #Truth

Comment

Money ✅
                  Facility ✅
                  Quality Coaches ❌
                  The coaching quality on the 2nd-5th teams is pathetic for SUSA. My daughter was on the 3rd team in her age bracket at SUSA and she became bored and uninterested. She asked for a change and we landed at Barca. The strides she made this year are unbelievable. It's night and day what good training has done for her.

Comment

I've seen a few Barca games. Nothing special. Kick and run. And on that little field they play on at Coleman, shots on the opposing goal by their own tender from his own box. Pretty comical actually.

Comment

I've seen a few Barca games. Nothing special. Kick and run. And on that little field they play on at Coleman, shots on the opposing goal by their own tender from his own box. Pretty comical actually.
                      They don’t know play kick and run.

Comment

They don’t know play kick and run.
                        Really? They can't complete very many passes with kids standing on top of each other at that tiny Coleman field, so they play plenty of kick and run. I've been there to see it on multiple occasions. Of course, they can't kick it too hard, or the ball will go out at the opposite side of the field.

Comment

With my kids having played Barca A teams at two age levels on multiple occasions, I can say that those Barca teams were perfectly fine kids soccer teams. But they did not come close to matching the super over-inflated egos of the kids and parents. The kids and parents thought they they were orders of magnitude better than they were. And the amount of trash talking from the Barca teams was really uncalled for. It was almost as if they thought they would grow up to be professional players. We all know this is kids soccer, and in years of watching kids soccer I have never seen anyone that I thought was even close to being good enough to being a professional player. So the Barca kids and parents would do well to tone it down a few notches and be a little more realistic about where they are going (or not going) in life.

Comment

With my kids having played Barca A teams at two age levels on multiple occasions, I can say that those Barca teams were perfectly fine kids soccer teams. But they did not come close to matching the super over-inflated egos of the kids and parents. The kids and parents thought they they were orders of magnitude better than they were. And the amount of trash talking from the Barca teams was really uncalled for. It was almost as if they thought they would grow up to be professional players. We all know this is kids soccer, and in years of watching kids soccer I have never seen anyone that I thought was even close to being good enough to being a professional player. So the Barca kids and parents would do well to tone it down a few notches and be a little more realistic about where they are going (or not going) in life.
                            Wiat wait wiat haha your really going to lecture about Barca parents being over the top? how about the trash talking abuse SUSA parents do on the sideline, how about the alby parents of b4 under Paul Riley? or the delusional LISC parents. Nice try really trying to spin it on Barca because the clubs name is Barca.

Comment

The coaching quality on the 2nd-5th teams is pathetic for SUSA. My daughter was on the 3rd team in her age bracket at SUSA and she became bored and uninterested. She asked for a change and we landed at Barca. The strides she made this year are unbelievable. It's night and day what good training has done for her.
                              The 3rd teams at these clubs are really the bottom of the talent pool that they have available. For that level of play/competition there are far more affordable options, you're better off somewhere else where your money is valued and your kid is appreciated.

Comment

Let go

The 3rd teams at these clubs are really the bottom of the talent pool that they have available. For that level of play/competition there are far more affordable options, you're better off somewhere else where your money is valued and your kid is appreciated.
                                Let people do wgat they want

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X