Coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the world coming to?! First Sarah Palin says Covid is no hoax after her family got it, including her very susceptible son with Downs, now Ted Nugent?!

"Musician Ted Nugent said Monday he tested positive for COVID-19 and had been experiencing intense symptoms, though he’s called the pandemic a “hoax” in the past.

In December 2020, the 72-year-old entertainer dismissed the global coronavirus pandemic as “scammy.” Monday, he changed his tune, mentioning the “pandemic clusterfu–.”

During the Facebook Live broadcast in which he announced his diagnosis, in fact, he used that colorful word twice.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying,” he told viewers. “Just a clusterfu–.”

Previously, Nugent declared that the ongoing global crisis was somehow “not a real pandemic” and people who choose to wear masks — often in compliance with local ordinances — are “sheep.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...130610881.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is the world coming to?! First Sarah Palin says Covid is no hoax after her family got it, including her very susceptible son with Downs, now Ted Nugent?!

"Musician Ted Nugent said Monday he tested positive for COVID-19 and had been experiencing intense symptoms, though he’s called the pandemic a “hoax” in the past.

In December 2020, the 72-year-old entertainer dismissed the global coronavirus pandemic as “scammy.” Monday, he changed his tune, mentioning the “pandemic clusterfu–.”

During the Facebook Live broadcast in which he announced his diagnosis, in fact, he used that colorful word twice.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying,” he told viewers. “Just a clusterfu–.”

Previously, Nugent declared that the ongoing global crisis was somehow “not a real pandemic” and people who choose to wear masks — often in compliance with local ordinances — are “sheep.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...130610881.html
      I hope he recovers but it’s a sign of our times that more lives would be saved if he wouldn’t ....lot of cons might take notice of the latter and mend their ways.

Or not. They are dumb in ways we find hard to fathom at times

Comment

It’s too bad Covid didn’t claim Nugent. Would have been one less Con pedo in the world.

Comment

I hope he recovers but it’s a sign of our times that more lives would be saved if he wouldn’t ....lot of cons might take notice of the latter and mend their ways.

Or not. They are dumb in ways we find hard to fathom at times
          Too bad Herman Cain's family didn't speak up after he died. Lord knows Trump never would say anything about his death being avoidable.

Comment

Too bad Herman Cain's family didn't speak up after he died. Lord knows Trump never would say anything about his death being avoidable.
            Democrats have killed millions of people and destroyed millions of lives through their welfare policies, which promote poverty and dependence, destroy incentive, and destroy the two parent household. When will Democrats apologize for the misery they have caused?

Comment

Democrats have killed millions of people and destroyed millions of lives through their welfare policies, which promote poverty and dependence, destroy incentive, and destroy the two parent household. When will Democrats apologize for the misery they have caused?
              ^^^^ this is how “triggered” cons talk

Comment

Coronavirus

why would democraps apologize for this? this is what keeps them in power.
                More for them and less for everyone else.

Comment

Obama's and Clinton's economies were stronger than under Bush I, Bush II and Trump. Our economy went into recession in February 2020, before Covid. Trump managed to screw up the thriving economy that Obama left him. Just like Bush did with the economy gifted to him by Clinton. Your narrative is false.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    obama's and clinton's economies were stronger than under bush i, bush ii and trump. Our economy went into recession in february 2020, before covid. Trump managed to screw up the thriving economy that obama left him. Just like bush did with the economy gifted to him by clinton. Your narrative is false.
                    ^^^^^^ 💯

Comment

Coronavirus

Obama's and Clinton's economies were stronger than under Bush I, Bush II and Trump. Our economy went into recession in February 2020, before Covid. Trump managed to screw up the thriving economy that Obama left him. Just like Bush did with the economy gifted to him by Clinton. Your narrative is false.
                      yea great for obamas and clintons rich friends on wall street...**** for everyone else
                      TRUMP had better unemployment rate for all americans than any potus before prior to covid.

Its nice to see that your priorities are towards your rich friends in CT and not for middle class americans.

Covid was great for liberals and democrats like a gift from god right? SCUM BAG LIBERAL.

Comment

yea great for obamas and clintons rich friends on wall street...**** for everyone else
                        TRUMP had better unemployment rate for all americans than any potus before prior to covid.

Its nice to see that your priorities are towards your rich friends in CT and not for middle class americans.

Covid was great for liberals and democrats like a gift from god right? SCUM BAG LIBERAL.
                        versus Trump's tax cuts for the rich and his corporate welfare pals?

Comment

Coronavirus

versus Trump's tax cuts for the rich and his corporate welfare pals?
                          Under TRUMP everyone had a job, everyone worked, everyone contributed, everyone was experiencing self worth. now everyone is sitting around waiting for there stimulus welfare checks (aka bribes).

Been to the gas pump lately? ordered home heating oil? been to Home depot lately?
                          The prices of steel, copper, aluminum have sky rocketed in the last 3 months!
                          a 2x4 costs about $12 now.

**** is going to be getting really bad despite what your liberal slave masters are telling you on cnn.

Comment

Under TRUMP everyone had a job, everyone worked, everyone contributed, everyone was experiencing self worth. now everyone is sitting around waiting for there stimulus welfare checks (aka bribes).

Been to the gas pump lately? ordered home heating oil? been to Home depot lately?
                            The prices of steel, copper, aluminum have sky rocketed in the last 3 months!
                            a 2x4 costs about $12 now.

**** is going to be getting really bad despite what your liberal slave masters are telling you on cnn.
                            It's called "increased demand" a very basic concept you would have learned had you taken a basic economics class. Increased demand raises prices, especially if supplies haven't had a chance to catch up to the increased demand. Compared to a year ago everything looks like it spiked in a large % because a year ago the economy was in the tank. Demand for construction supplies is up because there's new construction again - good for the economy and job market. There's been a big surge in suburban home ownership also and people are fixing up their homes. Gas demand? People are going back to work and traveling more.

Meanwhile, unemployment is declining rapidly since Biden took office, stock markets are way up, rosy forecasts from economists, Wall Street and the Fed.

Comment

You are really triggered more than usual today TC.

Probably appropriate given the Chauvin verdict and other developments.

Comment

I don’t have rich friends. I have friends who are hard working middle class Americans like me

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X