Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG...who said "shoot him in the leg"???
    This idiot:

Kid had his hands in the air, had already tossed the gun. He was complying, cop shot him anyway. Cops always go for the kill shot too, as if shooting a 13 year old in the leg wouldn't have slowed him down?

Comment

BLM = Buy Lots of Mansions

This idiot:
      Nope, it was this idiot.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_U59Ekpe0

Comment

If you follow Chris Rocks advice, perhaps nothing will happen.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx12Rox91ww

Comment

I don’t see your assertion (bolded, above) in this or any account I’ve seen other than early false misinformation from police sources.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/7260911002/

Seems like he had already thrown the gun before turning around and facing cop with hands up, yet cop let him have one. The fact that the cops immediately spread disinfo about the gun (see in article what was said april 10 vs April 15) reflects very poorly on the police e

They had plenty of comment before the videos blew their lies out of the water
          maybe watch the video and educate yourself

Comment

maybe watch the video and educate yourself
            not condoning what happened. its a tragedy what happened. He was only 13.

But instead of blaming the cops, or the mayor, or Trump or Biden, Can we ask the reasonable question?

Where where this kids Mother? Father? would anyone in their right mind allow there 13 yr old kid to be running around Chicago at night? How the hell did a 13 old get a gun in the first place? (Chicago has perhaps the toughest gun laws of any major city in the USA).

The Parents are to blame for this and should really be the ones in hot water for not doing their jobs in raising there boy to be a good, decent and respectable person....Seriously, does anyone think a 13 year old kid running around Chicago at night was going to end up going to Harvard instead of ending up dead?

He died on a monday night on the street....Was no one around to tell this kid he should have been doing his homework? I just don't get it.

Comment

But instead of blaming the cops, or the mayor, or Trump or Biden, Can we ask the reasonable question?

Where where this kids Mother? Father? would anyone in their right mind allow there 13 yr old kid to be running around Chicago at night? How the hell did a 13 old get a gun in the first place? (Chicago has perhaps the toughest gun laws of any major city in the USA).

The Parents are to blame for this and should really be the ones in hot water for not doing their jobs in raising there boy to be a good, decent and respectable person....Seriously, does anyone think a 13 year old kid running around Chicago at night was going to end up going to Harvard instead of ending up dead?

He died on a monday night on the street....Was no one around to tell this kid he should have been doing his homework? I just don't get it.
              Preach....just like the girl that was shot by the cop who was running around trying to stab people. The real mom wants answers. Well, my first question is why was she in foster care system to begin with. Second, why did she try and stab people when the cop was there?

In other news....thank God for this....there will be rub and tugs opening all over now

The Manhattan District Attorney will stop prosecuting prostitution and unlicensed massage cases — and is tossing thousands of warrants dating as far back as 1975.

Comment

I don’t see your assertion (bolded, above) in this or any account I’ve seen other than early false misinformation from police sources.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/7260911002/

Seems like he had already thrown the gun before turning around and facing cop with hands up, yet cop let him have one. The fact that the cops immediately spread disinfo about the gun (see in article what was said april 10 vs April 15) reflects very poorly on the police e

They had plenty of comment before the videos blew their lies out of the water
                maybe you cant read
                so they have a movie which might be easier for you, watch it in real time
                like i said he had the gun 2 seconds before he got shot

love the blue

Comment

I see. So if kids aren’t lucky enough to have better parenting, you are ready to excuse a cop (“instead of blaming cops”) when the video clearly shows a cop putting a bullet into a 13 year old who has complied with the cops directions to stop and put his hands in the air. There was no gun on the kid or in the seconds before he was shot. We KNOW that at minimum.

I suspect you have not got the message - video. That’s what led to Chauvin’s conviction for
                  Murder. Much as you try to deflect and divert, we can all see what transpired.

Sorry con but cops don’t get to execute people because they suffered from bad parenting. That’s not very pro-life of you.

I wonder though ....would the cop have shot him as readily
                  If he were a zygote?

Comment

maybe you cant read
                    so they have a movie which might be easier for you, watch it in real time
                    like i said he had the gun 2 seconds before he got shot

love the blue
                    Good! So do the people in the general population as Derek Chauvin will soon discover.

I hope he’s on suicide watch. Can’t let him pull an Epstein. He needs to serve every day

Comment

I see. So if kids aren’t lucky enough to have better parenting, you are ready to excuse a cop (“instead of blaming cops”) when the video clearly shows a cop putting a bullet into a 13 year old who has complied with the cops directions to stop and put his hands in the air. There was no gun on the kid or in the seconds before he was shot. We KNOW that at minimum.

I suspect you have not got the message - video. That’s what led to Chauvin’s conviction for

Sorry con but cops don’t get to execute people because they suffered from bad parenting. That’s not very pro-life of you.

If he were a zygote?
                      You might just be solidifying my point. this kid was shot on a monday night!!!!
                      he did not have homework to do? Teachers in his school never told the kids hanging out at night in Chicago was never ever going to end up to anything good?

Is it a big secret that cops shoot people? I'm not making this a left or right issue (but liberals always are). Where were the people looking out for this kid?

MY Kid will never ever ever be hanging out any where at anytime at any local 7/11 especially on a school night (I never did this either, its how maybe i was raised). especially with a handgun.

Again, not condoning what happened But Is it a big secret that cops shoot people?
                      Now i will make it political...Liberals failed this KID!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If he were a zygote?
                        Totally agree the Chicago shooting wasn't justified - he had complied, hands in the air. The OH one was - she was lunging after another girl with a knife. The cop was too far away to taze her and had he missed she could have killed the other girl. Now, did the cop need to fire 4 times? Probably not but that video is pretty clear cut.

Neither kid was perfect but cons who are happy they're gone? It's disgusting. They're always blaming the victim.

Comment

Totally agree the Chicago shooting wasn't justified - he had complied, hands in the air. The OH one was - she was lunging after another girl with a knife. The cop was too far away to taze her and had he missed she could have killed the other girl. Now, did the cop need to fire 4 times? Probably not but that video is pretty clear cut.

Neither kid was perfect but cons who are happy they're gone? It's disgusting. They're always blaming the victim.
                          nope, you conveniently fail to read that what happened is a tragedy.
                          But liberals are always blaming others for their own lack of mis management. This is the disgusting part. Using tragedy like Floyd and and this 13 year old as political propaganda.

Lets see
                          Chicago...Liberal City? Check
                          Chicago Mayor Beetlejuice, Liberal. Check.
                          Gov. of Illinois, Liberal. Check
                          Parents of the 13 year old, Liberal. Check
                          Liberal indoctrination in the public school system. Check

Comment

nope, you conveniently fail to read that what happened is a tragedy.
                            But liberals are always blaming others for their own lack of mis management. This is the disgusting part. Using tragedy like Floyd and and this 13 year old as political propaganda.

Lets see
                            Chicago...Liberal City? Check
                            Chicago Mayor Beetlejuice, Liberal. Check.
                            Gov. of Illinois, Liberal. Check
                            Parents of the 13 year old, Liberal. Check
                            Liberal indoctrination in the public school system. Check
                            Good of you to make blanket assumptions about everyone in the city of Chicago, State of IL, and all Hispanics.

Try this on for size with the same blanket assumption - all Cons are ignorant racists

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              good of you to make blanket assumptions about everyone in the city of chicago, state of il, and all hispanics.

Try this on for size with the same blanket assumption - all cons are ignorant racists
                              ^^^^ 💯

Comment

If he were a zygote?
                                cops dont shoot Zygotes- they dont run around shooting guns at 230 in the am on city streets
                                they must be smarter than that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X