Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parents need to leave evaluating and coaching to the experts instead of spouting off that their kid is good enough to be on every coaches wish list.
    Coaches are only clowns to those parents whose kids never make it
    The problem is their are no experts only want a be’s and they couldn’t evaluate a kids potential if it hit them right in the face.

I made it and my father made it so we know what we are talking about.

Comment

The problem is their are no experts only want a be’s and they couldn’t evaluate a kids potential if it hit them right in the face.

Thanks Bill Bradley. I think we know how “it” works. Nepotism, favoritism, getting down on all four -isms

If by making “it” you mean, you played soccer in college in 1994, that’s delightful news. In the last 20 years money and men have moved in. It’s not the same sport squirt.

Comment

Thanks Bill Bradley. I think we know how “it” works. Nepotism, favoritism, getting down on all four -isms

If by making “it” you mean, you played soccer in college in 1994, that’s delightful news. In the last 20 years money and men have moved in. It’s not the same sport squirt.
        I didn't play in the States. We played on the world stage not some local Sunday league a s s h o l e.

Comment

Sure you did. Then I did too

I didn't play in the States. We played on the world stage not some local Sunday league a s s h o l e.

Comment

You could make a fortune making "Setting Expectations" presentations to parents

Comment

Team manager's kid / players almost never belong on the team.

Comment

SO True, and why the us keeps getting worse

Comment

Team manager's kid / players almost never belong on the team.
                  Coaches son and his friends too...

Comment

Parents need to leave evaluating and coaching to the experts instead of spouting off that their kid is good enough to be on every coaches wish list.
                    Coaches are only clowns to those parents whose kids never make it
                    Nope. It's the clown coaches who take the money and underperform. Hardly ever develop anyone. You know. Like babysitting.

Comment

Nope. It's the clown coaches who take the money and underperform. Hardly ever develop anyone. You know. Like babysitting.
                      You mean motivate? That’s your job daddy.

Comment

You mean motivate? That’s your job daddy.
                        Who's your daddy kocksucker?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X