Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is TBU hiding by not releasing its 2021/22 Coaching slate and tryout schedule

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FP registered all their ecnl teams in Clearwater for the labor day tournament. Clearwater put them all I'm second division because they and tbu didn't want to play them so FP pulled out. Hardly afraid. Quite the opposite.
    No offense, but nobody wants to face those meth-smoking, hill-billy parents from FP on the sidelines. It cheapens the whole experience.

Comment

When you've got nothing else go to the insults. So I guess they aren't all just TBU cast offs?

Nice to see WFF at least isn't afraid of competition unlike CC and TBU. Maybe they will get their club back on track.

No offense, but nobody wants to face those meth-smoking, hill-billy parents from FP on the sidelines. It cheapens the whole experience.

Comment

When you've got nothing else go to the insults. So I guess they aren't all just TBU cast offs?

Nice to see WFF at least isn't afraid of competition unlike CC and TBU. Maybe they will get their club back on track.
        TBU ECNLG have games that weekend.

Comment

You idiots are sooooo focused on ONE game involving ONE age group from what I can gather... Woo hoo, big deal, you won one game! How did you do in all the other age groups when you played our ECNLR (second teams)??? A simple check of the website shows that it was not so good!!!
          That one team is your best and most successful girls team currently. This is your flagship team. The same girls team that ran away from a scrimmage, had a tournament change the brackets to avoid us. We welcome all challenges from TBU. Boys, girls and even coaches.

Comment

No one is leaving TBU to go to FL Premier. End of discussion.
            They did last year. For the first time we didn’t have anyone leave us to join you. I think that scares you the most.

Comment

News flash, kids are leaving FP, WFF, CC and TBU to go to other clubs chasing more playing time, a "better" league or fleeing from a coach/parent group that they don't like. Happens every year.

They did last year. For the first time we didn’t have anyone leave us to join you. I think that scares you the most.

Comment

News flash, kids are leaving FP, WFF, CC and TBU to go to other clubs chasing more playing time, a "better" league or fleeing from a coach/parent group that they don't like. Happens every year.
                So they will all cycle around and be in the same situation at a club with a different logo on the front of the jersey? Cool!

Maybe the hoppers are the headache kids and parents?

Comment

I give everyone 1 free club hopper pass as they may not realize that grass isn't always greener or they may really need a change to a better spot. But the ones that hop more than once are almost always a headache parent and 50 percent of the time a headache kid too. Be wary clubs. They are coming. Just look at the Angry Dad thread to see all the dads that love to track every minute of playing time and coach their kid from the parent sideline if they don't think the coach is joysticking enough.

So they will all cycle around and be in the same situation at a club with a different logo on the front of the jersey? Cool!

Maybe the hoppers are the headache kids and parents?

Comment

Sometimes it takes a season or two for parents to recognize whether a coach/team/parents are worth their kid staying for another season. Kids time is finite.

Comment

That one team is your best and most successful girls team currently. This is your flagship team. The same girls team that ran away from a scrimmage, had a tournament change the brackets to avoid us. We welcome all challenges from TBU. Boys, girls and even coaches.
                      Actually the U18 ECNL team is undefeated and the u15 team has the same record as the U14 team. I know that doesn’t fit your narrative but it’s the facts.

Comment

Sometimes it takes a season or two for parents to recognize whether a coach/team/parents are worth their kid staying for another season. Kids time is finite.
                        this is ridiculous, 2 weeks before tryouts and there is no coaches list, I may take my son to WFF or FP knowing that those clubs are rec clubs but at least more organized

Comment

Did WFF release their coaching slate for next season? I checked a few days ago and didn't see it

this is ridiculous, 2 weeks before tryouts and there is no coaches list, I may take my son to WFF or FP knowing that those clubs are rec clubs but at least more organized

Comment

Chill - releasing a coaches list 2-3 weeks before tryouts doesn’t make that club special. Some games are still left to be played.

Comment

We received the coach list 2 weeks ago

Comment

they are so inconsiderate aren't they? Hope you are not losing as much sleep as I am over this

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X