•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FM is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      AL is playing three dimensional chess while Florida Premier travels in the long shadow of TBU.

West Pasco has made some good progress in their 50th year of existence. The much harder part is maintaining/sustaining the progress now that they have created 40 new Directors and surrounded themselves with big egos from the Old Country.
      You are right. AL is brilliant and a mastermind. Fortnite!?!?, come on man. Who would have thought? Everyone is jealous just because he has the Rowdies partnership and Waters fields. Stop hating on this man just because he is smart and is blessed with good looks.

Comment

Who is AL?
        Paul Simon (but he said you could call him AL)

Comment

I think AL has realized he can’t compete with the FP videos and has gone so USL media quite with club announcements and info for members.

Comment

I think AL has realized he can’t compete with the FP videos and has gone so USL media quite with club announcements and info for members.
            Not sure what you are trying to say but if I understand you correctly and you are saying that AL is a A-HOLE, then I agree.

Comment

Why does al need to compete with fp? Fp has hired a lot of celtic and tbu coaches because they will bring some players. Fp program sucks. FP hire nb who could not do sh it for Clearwater charger. The fp logic is give someone a fp polo and they become a better coach. The folks you hired were let go by the previous club for a reason. Let everyone know, why did you fired mg. I thought he was a good coach. C'mon stop the bs. Tbu, fp, wff, cc, Celtics, and the surrounding club are all fighting for money. The goal of every club is to bring in money, these clubs could careless about the kids.

Comment

Why does al need to compete with fp? Fp has hired a lot of celtic and tbu coaches because they will bring some players. Fp program sucks. FP hire nb who could not do sh it for Clearwater charger. The fp logic is give someone a fp polo and they become a better coach. The folks you hired were let go by the previous club for a reason. Let everyone know, why did you fired mg. I thought he was a good coach. C'mon stop the bs. Tbu, fp, wff, cc, Celtics, and the surrounding club are all fighting for money. The goal of every club is to bring in money, these clubs could careless about the kids.
                Celtic lol.Another club paying for the rights to use the name.Most people dont even know what Country Celtic is from.

Comment

I don’t know if the FP program sucks or not but they are doing a great job of promoting their club.

Comment

Who is AL. What has he actually done as a coach prior to TBU. From what I have gathered he has never really been in charge of a club, a college head coach or anything that really qualifies him to run a club as big and with so much potential.

Comment

Who is AL. What has he actually done as a coach prior to TBU. From what I have gathered he has never really been in charge of a club, a college head coach or anything that really qualifies him to run a club as big and with so much potential.
                      Latronica returns to South Florida where he is very familiar with the youth soccer landscape. He spent 2012-2016 as an assistant coach with the United States U-17 Men’s National Team. He worked with the last three U-17 World Cup cycles in U.S. Soccer’s flagship full-time residency program based out of Bradenton, Florida. Players attended High School and trained six days a week while living on the IMG Academy campus. Preparation consisted of competitions in Europe, Central America, South America and Asia against some of the best soccer countries in the world.

His development as a coach included coaching in over 250 matches, including 96 international coaching caps. The 22 international trips taken with the team provided extensive experience and familiarity with some of the most diverse soccer cultures in the world. Major competitions included the 2015 FIFA World Cup in Santiago, Chile, the 2015 CONCACAF World Cup Qualification in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, and the 2013 CONCACAF World Cup Qualification in Panama City, Panama.

“I’m very thankful for everything Coach Latronica did not just for me but for our whole U-17 Men’s National Team. He really taught me what it meant to be a good teammate. Not just relying on talent but the togetherness of teammates and supporting each other no matter what. He had the right mix of when to have fun and when to be serious and was always there to give good advice,” says Christian Pulisic, United States Men’s National Team, and Borussia Dortmund player.

Latronica has coached at some of the finest institutions in the world and began his diverse college coaching career in 1999 as an assistant coach in the prestigious Ivy League at Harvard University. He went on to coach at Oregon State University, which at the time competed in the PAC-10 conference of champions, and was an associate head coach at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. Latronica understands the importance of the college recruiting process and believes it is the cornerstone for most players at TBU.

Latronica has spent time with the U-14 Girls National Team and U-17 Women’s National Team and was U.S. Soccer’s Technical Advisor for the Frontier Division in Texas where he established the initial infrastructure for youth national team player identification on both the girls and boys side in 9 different markets.

“I have known Anthony for a long time, and he has been a massive supporter of the women’s game. He is a highly skilled professional, a genuine coach, and leader who always acts in the best interest of his players and parents. He is passionate about positively impacting player and coach development and his wide-ranging experience gives him a unique and valuable toolset that sets him apart. Tampa Bay United will benefit greatly from his forward-thinking leadership and creativity. He will certainly have a great impact on the lives of the girls and boys in the club as well as the Tampa Bay community,” says Jill Ellis, Head Coach United States Women’s National Team.

Comment

Who is Donald trump? From what I know he has never held a political office, such as council members, comptroller, senate, governor, mayor etc... Why is he qualify to be the leader of the free world?

Comment

Latronica returns to South Florida where he is very familiar with the youth soccer landscape. He spent 2012-2016 as an assistant coach with the United States U-17 Men’s National Team. He worked with the last three U-17 World Cup cycles in U.S. Soccer’s flagship full-time residency program based out of Bradenton, Florida. Players attended High School and trained six days a week while living on the IMG Academy campus. Preparation consisted of competitions in Europe, Central America, South America and Asia against some of the best soccer countries in the world.

His development as a coach included coaching in over 250 matches, including 96 international coaching caps. The 22 international trips taken with the team provided extensive experience and familiarity with some of the most diverse soccer cultures in the world. Major competitions included the 2015 FIFA World Cup in Santiago, Chile, the 2015 CONCACAF World Cup Qualification in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, and the 2013 CONCACAF World Cup Qualification in Panama City, Panama.

“I’m very thankful for everything Coach Latronica did not just for me but for our whole U-17 Men’s National Team. He really taught me what it meant to be a good teammate. Not just relying on talent but the togetherness of teammates and supporting each other no matter what. He had the right mix of when to have fun and when to be serious and was always there to give good advice,” says Christian Pulisic, United States Men’s National Team, and Borussia Dortmund player.

Latronica has coached at some of the finest institutions in the world and began his diverse college coaching career in 1999 as an assistant coach in the prestigious Ivy League at Harvard University. He went on to coach at Oregon State University, which at the time competed in the PAC-10 conference of champions, and was an associate head coach at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. Latronica understands the importance of the college recruiting process and believes it is the cornerstone for most players at TBU.

Latronica has spent time with the U-14 Girls National Team and U-17 Women’s National Team and was U.S. Soccer’s Technical Advisor for the Frontier Division in Texas where he established the initial infrastructure for youth national team player identification on both the girls and boys side in 9 different markets.

“I have known Anthony for a long time, and he has been a massive supporter of the women’s game. He is a highly skilled professional, a genuine coach, and leader who always acts in the best interest of his players and parents. He is passionate about positively impacting player and coach development and his wide-ranging experience gives him a unique and valuable toolset that sets him apart. Tampa Bay United will benefit greatly from his forward-thinking leadership and creativity. He will certainly have a great impact on the lives of the girls and boys in the club as well as the Tampa Bay community,” says Jill Ellis, Head Coach United States Women’s National Team.
                          This speaks for itself.

Comment

Not really. It does seem to indicate the guy is a good coach. What team is he coaching? It doesn't say anything about his experience or ability running a business, managing personnel, educating coaches and providing leadership.

This speaks for itself.

Comment

Who is Donald trump? From what I know he has never held a political office, such as council members, comptroller, senate, governor, mayor etc... Why is he qualify to be the leader of the free world?
                              Exactly. I guess you proved your point.

Comment

Because he wasn't a politician yet turned out President Trump was the best leader the World had ever seen.Now a fake President at the Helm with his second in command who's given more blow jobs than she's had Hot Dinners.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X