Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does not matter one bit. However, the way parents obsess over results, Im not surprised you ask. Extending it, why shouldn't every member of a team considered good enough to be on it, get equal minutes?
    It does matter! It can set the tone for the game or you have the better keeper save the game. For the record I don’t think there should be equal playing time for ANY position on the field.

Comment

It does matter! It can set the tone for the game or you have the better keeper save the game. For the record I don’t think there should be equal playing time for ANY position on the field.
      In club? Where it is about development? I don't think there should be an alarm set to send in the next round, but club is about getting kids recruiting looks and development. Results mean very little at this level.

Comment

Not a MF Shore parent, but I had the chance to watch a MF Shore 09 game. That goalie on their team is amazing. This kid is the real deal. I wanted to go talk to the father and tell him how impressed I was with her, but couldn't find him. I played in hs, got a scholarship to a D1 school playing, and even played a year with Skyblue, and I have to tell you, this kid has it. I actually reached out to my old coach from Skyblue and told her to keep an eye on this kid. This kid is what every young girl should want to be like. Great job dad, your doing everything RIGHT!
        Who in God’s name said anything about MFS on this thread prior to this comment?

Are you derelicts that hard up?

Nobody gives a flying f*ck about your club and your mythical U12 World Cup Championship.

Comment

Who in God’s name said anything about MFS on this thread prior to this comment?

Are you derelicts that hard up?

Nobody gives a flying f*ck about your club and your mythical U12 World Cup Championship.
          Exactly. A parent (posing as a former pro soccer player...like they troll TS ;) trying to get TS time for their special kid.
          Look for someone on the sidelines who thinks they are Ronaldo. Toolbag

Comment

Exactly. A parent (posing as a former pro soccer player...like they troll TS ;) trying to get TS time for their special kid.
            Look for someone on the sidelines who thinks they are Ronaldo. Toolbag
            In a velour sweatsuit with 1/2 zipped. Haha

Comment

Warning to parents who try and get their kid talked about on this cesspool site - it never ends well. Get a life, stop fixating on your kid's "career." If she's got something and wants it (her, not YOU) then let her drive the bus (not YOU).

Comment

Warning to parents who try and get their kid talked about on this cesspool site - it never ends well. Get a life, stop fixating on your kid's "career." If she's got something and wants it (her, not YOU) then let her drive the bus (not YOU).
                Honestly do you think that was from the kid’s father? Or do you see that it’s someone trolling sarcastically to say those things? Come on people, you’re not THAT dumb, are you?

Comment

Honestly do you think that was from the kid’s father? Or do you see that it’s someone trolling sarcastically to say those things? Come on people, you’re not THAT dumb, are you?
                  Yes parents most definitely do try to get their kids talked about. They're the idiots.

Comment

Only those that know the father would know. Who knows.

However, seems odd that posts stopped once the sound advice was given...a few threads above though.

Comment

Yes parents most definitely do try to get their kids talked about. They're the idiots.
                      Although i have seen some posts that may be rivals turfing up a another team, club, player.

Comment

Although i have seen some posts that may be rivals turfing up a another team, club, player.
                        You are describing more than half the posts on this site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X