Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Select the most expensive club in MA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LL only cares about two things, her top teams and money.
    Nope- Money 1st 2nd and 3rd

Comment

He/she is off & running again. Who let em outta da cage?
      #obsessed
      #axetogrindguy

Comment

Heard top players are leaving for other clubs second teams.
        This is said every year at this time. Did anyone leave last year? I don’t think so...

Comment

This is said every year at this time. Did anyone leave last year? I don’t think so...
          Has already happened this spring at the 05/06 birth years.

Comment

Has already happened this spring at the 05/06 birth years.
            By far the 2006 level is the weakest at the club, their impact team will be lucky to win 1 or 2 of the 6 games,

The academy team will be lucky to beat Oakwood...

The club really only has really good teams in the 2002/2003 GA, 2004 GA, 2007 GA, and 2009 AP White that plays 11v11 NEP NPL in 2008 Bracket

The 2008 age group has five teams of 18, but none of them are very good the GA team included.

Comment

I am trying to understand how select carries such giant teams? Do other clubs do this? Seems to me if you have a good team you should only have 4-5 subs MAX.

Comment

I am trying to understand how select carries such giant teams? Do other clubs do this? Seems to me if you have a good team you should only have 4-5 subs MAX.
                This is how they look at it. It's actually quite simple.....if select carries 4 extra girls per team at $4300 that's an extra $17,000 per team and if 8 teams carry an extra 4 girls that is
                $136,000 to select so..............why would select-all about the money- not want to carry extra girls and pocket a cool $136,000???

That is why select carries a crazy amount of girls on each team.

Comment

Not every player pays $4,300. They also have their top players play for free. So additional players are actually paying for other players to play.

Comment

I prefer 3 subs. Anymore than 3 players are bored and lose confidence.
                    We won’t put our kid on a team with those large rosters no fair to the coach either.

Comment

We won’t put our kid on a team with those large rosters no fair to the coach either.
                      Then your kid won't be playing on a top team at the U15-18 ages as they all run 18-22 rosters, including SSS.

Comment

The 06 academy team did beat Oakwood

Comment

Not every player pays $4,300. They also have their top players play for free. So additional players are actually paying for other players to play.
                          You don't have a clue what you are talking about. No one plays for free at Select. This is the problem with this site. People talk out of their you know what and others believe it.

Comment

The 06 academy team did beat Oakwood
                            so now Select is bragging that they beat a low tier GA team in Oakwood? Wow I figured you would have higher standards than that select! Ok I'll play along. GREAT WIN AGAINST THE POWERHOUSE OAKWOOD. Go select!!

Comment

Leave them alone they only promote Fun, Professional coaches community culture, female own and 5 NPL Championships. Nobody should be calling any league national championships. Just is not true.

Comment

none of the top clubs have rosters less than 18.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X