Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, by the way-- 12000 comments! Almost caught up to the crazy 01 girls! Even Covid will not keep us from our destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They're both B teams.
      Westside or fc coach is that you?

Comment

State Cup schedules now posted for high school.

https://oysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour...E-39AA980CBA02

Group A: Copa Red, Capitol, LYS.

Group B: FC, OVF, UPDX Black, Hillsboro

Group C: RVT, OPFC, Cuervos, UPDX Blue. Crows and OPFC win the trip to Medford!

Group D: Your group of death, such as it is. Bend, Eugene, F-Bombs, and Woodburn.

Top two from each group advance.

Quick picks. WT and CFC, UPDX and FC, OPFC and the Crows, Eugene and ADF.

Have a nice day!
        Could westside have insulated themselves any better? 2of 3 move on in each bracket and they only have 3 one of which is lys (should be in presidents cup) in their bracket. And based on knock out play Will not have to face bend, Eugene, adf, opfc or cuervos until the second round of knock out stage in

Comment

Could westside have insulated themselves any better? 2of 3 move on in each bracket and they only have 3 one of which is lys (should be in presidents cup) in their bracket. And based on knock out play Will not have to face bend, Eugene, adf, opfc or cuervos until the second round of knock out stage in
          LOL.

Wasn't aware that Westside was in charge of tournament seeding.

Comment

LOL.

Wasn't aware that Westside was in charge of tournament seeding.
            Ironically, the seeding was "random" this year. Quick question, when is the last time westside had to go to effing Meford or Bend?

Comment

Ironically, the seeding was "random" this year. Quick question, when is the last time westside had to go to effing Meford or Bend?
              This is the first State Cup in four years for DA teams. I think Samba went in 2017.

Beyond that I have no idea.

Comment

This is the first State Cup in four years for DA teams. I think Samba went in 2017.

Beyond that I have no idea.
                Lol, Westside honk was quick to answer that challenge! DI believe Medford was in OYSA Spring last year before the "Great Shut down." Did Westside travel then?

Comment

Lol, Westside honk was quick to answer that challenge! DI believe Medford was in OYSA Spring last year before the "Great Shut down." Did Westside travel then?
                  Who cares if they have gone to medford- I am more curious about how different their roster will be from winter league come state cup. How many TA kids on loan (like this summer) or “randoms” with full beards and mustaches that nobody has ever seen will suddenly be on the team...

Comment

Who cares if they have gone to medford- I am more curious about how different their roster will be from winter league come state cup. How many TA kids on loan (like this summer) or “randoms” with full beards and mustaches that nobody has ever seen will suddenly be on the team...
                    They had soccer this past summer? I seem to recall several months of training at home, followed by several more of non-contact drills only.

Comment

F Bombs 6, Woodburn 1
                      Eugene 1, Bend 1
                      Navy 4, Hillsboro 0
                      0PFC 5, Rogue Valley 0

Comment

F Bombs 6, Woodburn 1
                        Eugene 1, Bend 1
                        Navy 4, Hillsboro 0
                        0PFC 5, Rogue Valley 0
                        Eugene and Bend tied? Who won in the shootout?

Comment

Eugene and Bend tied? Who won in the shootout?
                          Don’t do pk’s during pool play- that starts in knockout stage. Goal differential becomes the first tie breaker I do believe- sorry woodburn it could get ugly for you....

Comment

F Bombs 6, Woodburn 1
                            Eugene 1, Bend 1
                            Navy 4, Hillsboro 0
                            0PFC 5, Rogue Valley 0
                            And que up the ac/dc- the thunderdome is back open for business.....

Comment

And que up the ac/dc- the thunderdome is back open for business.....
                              Beating Woodburn is more along the lines of "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"....

Comment

Don’t do pk’s during pool play- that starts in knockout stage. Goal differential becomes the first tie breaker I do believe- sorry woodburn it could get ugly for you....
                                Actually, yes you do PK's in pool play in the event of a tie. It goes straight to PK's at the end of regulation. They do this so in the even of a tiebreaker. Somebody won the shootout...Eugene...Bend?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X