X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also saw this Google review from a current parent/player:

The are a bad team they only care about money and not the players and if you get injured they care even less and after injury offer you a spot and make you pay but still kick you off the team the coaches are just their to have fun a get paid their is no future with them. They are a very horrible team to play for.
    Every club has their positives and negatives, but doing your homework is key to make the right decision. Silly to just take what they tell you for face value. If you do that’s on you. Reading the reviews does help.

Comment

Every club has their positives and negatives, but doing your homework is key to make the right decision. Silly to just take what they tell you for face value. If you do that’s on you. Reading the reviews does help.
      Those reviews are comprised of all locations. So it’s more important to go watch practices, speak to parents, ask around. At CSA Monmouth you can find at least 4 different teams/age groups practicing at any given time. Perfect opportunity to talk and ask questions of other parents. You should do this for any club you are interested in.

Comment

Those reviews are comprised of all locations. So it’s more important to go watch practices, speak to parents, ask around. At CSA Monmouth you can find at least 4 different teams/age groups practicing at any given time. Perfect opportunity to talk and ask questions of other parents. You should do this for any club you are interested in.
        Recently brought my daughter in for a practice with one of Nikos teams, parents at the practice immediately warmed me that Niko is a bully and that he verbally abuses his players so they hoped my daughter had “thick skin”. At the water break I decided to take her home instead of subjecting her to a coach like that . That was enough observation for me.

Comment

Recently brought my daughter in for a practice with one of Nikos teams, parents at the practice immediately warmed me that Niko is a bully and that he verbally abuses his players so they hoped my daughter had “thick skin”. At the water break I decided to take her home instead of subjecting her to a coach like that . That was enough observation for me.
          Interesting observations. We tried out and spoke to many parents who spoke very highly of him. Some had kids in two age groups that he coaches. We were impressed with the try out process as well. Our daughter also practiced with the current team. The girls were all smiling and seemed happy when warming up and coming off the field. His practice looked purposeful and my daughter really enjoyed herself. I never heard or saw anything that would lead me to believe he is abusive. Definitely do not believe that because that’s not something you can easily hide on multiple occasions. I spoke to 5 parents at that practice. All of them happy and seemed like good people. We did sign on and very little of what is written here is even close to what we observed. She is excited and happy with this decision. And before you say it, I am truly a parent with a daughter that is signed up for CSA in the fall not a coach or anything like that. This is simply our experience.

Comment

Another lie. Nobody left a practice halfway through. It's Friday, enjoy the day, there's no need to try and create a story to make a coach and a club look bad.

Comment

Another lie. Nobody left a practice halfway through. It's Friday, enjoy the day, there's no need to try and create a story to make a coach and a club look bad.
              How would you know? My daughter played there and she left the team for the exact reasons stated above last month .

Comment

How would you know? My daughter played there and she left the team for the exact reasons stated above last month .
                You left before the season ended. Hmmm, which team?

Comment

Lol 😂

Good Luck with stop & shop. You’ll wish you never left Howell

Comment

Good Luck with stop & shop. You’ll wish you never left Howell
                    Yeah ok, that whole club is going downhill fast, teams leaving, they are changing training outfits etc. CSA is a great option compared to a low level town club like that.

Comment

Yeah ok, that whole club is going downhill fast, teams leaving, they are changing training outfits etc. CSA is a great option compared to a low level town club like that.
                      Sad that a solid town club like that is falling apart. Better find other quality local academy options fast and move on.

Comment

Sad that a solid town club like that is falling apart. Better find other quality local academy options fast and move on.
                        Quality and CSA cannot be uttered with the same breath .

Comment

Quality and CSA cannot be uttered with the same breath .
                          That's harsh

Comment

That's harsh
                            Yes the truth is harsh.

Comment

That's harsh
                              Harsh but true

Comment

Harsh but true
                                True but harsh.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X