Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ‘Carrot no Stick Approach’. What could go wrong. I see states seceding if this crap goes too much further.
    It's only $5B .... in the grand scheme of the national budget, this is like me throwing out a $20 bill to feed all of the hungry, homeless people in NYC. It does buy a lot of votes though, because it sounds great on paper and poor people dont read past the headlines (let alone think critically).

Comment

https://www.entrepreneur.com/amphtml/366132

HR training to ‘be less white’. Tell us again how nobody is saying it’s bad to be white.

Every debate in the last 12 years is halted by a claim of racism. Any idea or thought that doesn’t conform to your social ideal is racist. Sometimes both sides of the argument are racist depending on what point you are trying to defend at the moment. Example: Not opening schools is racist. Lobbying to open schools is racist.
      I’m not asking you to feel bad for me because I’m white, but blaming all bad things on race and claiming white people are the root of all of society’s ills is a step too far.
      Wouldnt it just be easier to ask the minorities to be less minority since there are far less of them? Oh yeah, that's a violation of civil liberties even if they are f*'d up.

Comment

It's only $5B .... in the grand scheme of the national budget, this is like me throwing out a $20 bill to feed all of the hungry, homeless people in NYC. It does buy a lot of votes though, because it sounds great on paper and poor people dont read past the headlines (let alone think critically).
        If you think it starts at stops at $5B. You are terribly misinformed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X