ECNL Expansion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club: we're running 8 rounds of ID clinics to try to find new players from other clubs so we can replace the ones we already have and inviting 2-3 players to every practice all spring

Also club: how dare any parent look into a potential option for their child, don't you know how much we invest in you and any cut or dropping has to be on OUR terms

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Club: we're running 8 rounds of ID clinics to try to find new players from other clubs so we can replace the ones we already have and inviting 2-3 players to every practice all spring

Also club: how dare any parent look into a potential option for their child, don't you know how much we invest in you and any cut or dropping has to be on OUR terms
      HAHA. Yup

Comment

Waaah waaah waaah, it’s a business and the parents have created this mess. Don’t blame the academies just because they are making money to feed their families and make a living.
        Waaaah Waaaah Waaah. I am a coach who doesn't have a clue and all the best kids are leaving

Comment

A soccer club is a service that you pay for. If you do not like it, leave. The whining here is pathetic. Too many parents invested in the wrong ways in their kids soccer pathway. I am a parent, sit back, support them, and realize it's a game no more, no less.

Comment

A soccer club is a service that you pay for. If you do not like it, leave. The whining here is pathetic. Too many parents invested in the wrong ways in their kids soccer pathway. I am a parent, sit back, support them, and realize it's a game no more, no less.
            Agreed...This all came up because of the Clubs whining here that their customers are leaving. Parents/Customers here are stating that exact thing you mention leaving. If you look at the title of the topic it is ECNL Expansion, the whining was from Clubs(I'm assuming non ECNL) customers leaving for other Clubs(again I'm assuming ECNL) and the customers lack of "loyalty".

Again, there is no loyalty in pay to play youth sports in America, its all about what have you done for me lately and what can I get out of you. You are correct this goes both ways for clubs and customers.

No sense whining about it either way it is the system we live in.

Comment

I am a parent also. We made a few moves over the last couple of years for one reason or another. My kids are in a good place right now but it was a difficult learning experience to get here. I wouldn't call it whining and I don't know whats pathetic about having high expectations for the thousands we are are all spending. This topic started as coaches complaining about kids/families not being loyal related to ECNL and clubs not having it. Now somehow its parents whining.

Comment

Be loyal to good coaches, not clubs.

Comment

Truth! This is exactly the business model at places like PSA, CSA, STA, PDA etc you name it. Shame what the system has become. Just can’t trust too many to do the right thing. Lots of empty promises and when things don’t go well it’s never their fault and next in line.
                  and MFA?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X