X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it might be 2 years old but it reads like it was written yesterday hahaha

Comment

Oh the memories. I had a couple GK players at Aztec back in 2015.
      Back when GC blew up pretty good teams. Makes me sorta misty eyed :)

Comment

Seems like a blatantly racist team name. Need to change it right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Seems like a blatantly racist team name. Need to change it right away.
          Thanks Karen. Now go find your 3rd mask.

Comment

Thanks Karen. Now go find your 3rd mask.
            Can't take a joke can you?

Comment

Can't take a joke can you?
              Can you?

Comment

Can you?
                I'm rubber, you're glue. What bounces off me sticks to you!

Comment

Oh the memories. I had a couple GK players at Aztec back in 2015.
                  Back when GC blew up pretty good teams. Makes me sorta misty eyed :)
                  That DB is the #1 reason this thread exists. I feel bad for the kids that he made hate soccer.

Comment

I watched parts of two lower level U10 Aztecs games yesterday (one boys game, one girls game) and was not impressed with some of the dirty playing. Girls weren’t as bad, and that coach wasn’t encouraging it. But the boys game? Yikes. Ref had to pull one of the players to the side of the field about it and the coach told his players to “go for the shins” of a player on their opponent’s team. It was pretty gross. Is this typical of the Aztecs? An off day? This particular coach?

Comment

I watched parts of two lower level U10 Aztecs games yesterday (one boys game, one girls game) and was not impressed with some of the dirty playing. Girls weren’t as bad, and that coach wasn’t encouraging it. But the boys game? Yikes. Ref had to pull one of the players to the side of the field about it and the coach told his players to “go for the shins” of a player on their opponent’s team. It was pretty gross. Is this typical of the Aztecs? An off day? This particular coach?
                      Any idea what the boys coach looked like? JW coaches most of those young teams and he's not the type of guy to do those sorts of things.

Comment

Based on the NEP coach on record for the team it’s RG - but I can’t guarantee you that it was him and not someone in his place. I don’t know any of the coaches.

Comment

And it wasn’t a young coach - probably in his late 30s or in his 40s I would guess from a distance and a mask covering most of his face.

Comment

According to Aztecs website it would be JG

Comment

I’m not from Aztecs. In fact I think it’s a pathetic club. That said, I call BS in this. No way a coach is telling players to try to injure opposing players. Obviously just a fabrication from someone with an agenda.

Comment

No, it’s true. Other team’s coach had to speak to the ref. Ref had to speak to a player. Aztecs coach yelled to the ref “you can’t call it every time” the next time it happened. You can be leave it, or not, but I have no agenda.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X