Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I TUTOR low income students in English in my free time, you *****.
    Helping others in your community is a foreign concept to selfish people like Title Con

Comment

‘Stay out of politics,’ Republican leader McConnell tells U.S. CEOs, warns of ‘consequences’

Well, well.

Is this what happens when Citizen’s United starts working out differently than you expected?

Comment

‘Stay out of politics,’ Republican leader McConnell tells U.S. CEOs, warns of ‘consequences’

Well, well.

Is this what happens when Citizen’s United starts working out differently than you expected?
        Along that same line of thinking, GA trying to punish Delta would be a violation of the first amendment. A "person" should be able to express dissatisfaction with government without being punished for it.

Comment

Along that same line of thinking, GA trying to punish Delta would be a violation of the first amendment. A "person" should be able to express dissatisfaction with government without being punished for it.
          Is McConnell out to put the final nail in the GOP coffin? The party and politicians get massive donations from corporations, CEOs and wealthy individuals (the Dems do too but they're not the ones threatening people who speak up). It's a first amendment violation to threaten dissenters with "consequences."

Comment

John Boehner Sounds off

you obviously have a lot of "free time".

Just wondering how much time you spend teaching students the letters B I D E N?

Comment

you obviously have a lot of "free time".

Just wondering how much time you spend teaching students the letters B I D E N?
              Unlike you title con the poster obviously believes in helping others. How much time do you spend on talking soccer - and on multiple state boards by all accounts?

As much as you hate the idea, Biden is the US president. You demanded Trump be recognized as such and it goes both ways

Comment

John Boehner Sounds off

Unlike you title con the poster obviously believes in helping others. How much time do you spend on talking soccer - and on multiple state boards by all accounts?

As much as you hate the idea, Biden is the US president. You demanded Trump be recognized as such and it goes both ways
                to answer your question: obviously the same amount of time as you do.

as far as biden is concerned obviously hes a puppet potus.

his kid snorts parmesian cheese
                his dog bites wh staff
                he cant walk a flight of steps
                he cant do a press conference "off the cuff" without pre selected questions and pre written responses.

he is a joke, a sham and a great example and representative of our crooked government.

Comment

TC is famous for never getting their, they're and there correct. I tutor ESL students that master that pretty quickly.
                  50/50 shot your experience as a tutor is about as real as mayor Pete riding his bike to work. I don’t care what your politics are, nobody likes a grammar nazi on the internet.

Comment

^^^ And if you actually are a tutor I hope you don’t teach your students to make egregious errors like this. “In English in my free time.” SMH

Comment

50/50 shot your experience as a tutor is about as real as mayor Pete riding his bike to work. I don’t care what your politics are, nobody likes a grammar nazi on the internet.
                      TC refuses to use simple grammatical rules, seemingly intentionally. People weak on grammar will get it correct by chance some of the time. It speaks to his mental health and is consistent with his refusal to follow any rules at all.

Comment

Different poster.

Of course, the people who are going to be most annoyed by a “grammar Nazi” (and I disagree with that characterization - the person has only asked the cons to bring their spelling acumen up to a late elementary school level) are the people unable to communicate at an adult level. In other words the dumbass cons who keep conflating “their, there and they’re.”

“Steal” yourself though because they will “steel” your material too.

LMAO

Further, since someone as cynical as you has had no choice but to allow that it’s 50/50 that the person’s tutoring is authentic, those of us in the real world should probably count on it.

A lot of libbies I’ve met over the years have given up time to tutor at various levels. Quietly. It’s been a thing around here since I came to Boston in the 90’s.

Libbies are just better people that way Civic minded etc.

Comment

TC refuses to use simple grammatical rules, seemingly intentionally. People weak on grammar will get it correct by chance some of the time. It speaks to his mental health and is consistent with his refusal to follow any rules at all.
                          💯 ^^^^^

In other word’s, his fine with the world seeing he’s a total dumbass as long as he perceives he is owning the Libs with his child6ft-like behavior over it.

I don’t think there is anyone here other than TC himself and perhaps his con side-kick Bore-us (formerly the great defender of teenage girl honor BEFORE the GOP was shown to be the PEDO party) that doesn’t appreciate that TC isn’t deranged

Comment

to answer your question: obviously the same amount of time as you do.
                            Different poster TC. No one posts like you. no one. Not even Bore-ass. You bring that “manic” energy that those with a bipolar edge have access too.

as far as biden is concerned obviously hes a puppet potus.

his kid snorts parmesian cheese
                            his dog bites wh staff
                            he cant walk a flight of steps
                            he cant do a press conference "off the cuff" without pre selected questions and pre written responses. [/quote]

Blah blah woof woof. Poor little con. He’s MAD! That the albatross he put around his neck in 2015 stinks to high heaven and so he’s trying to light his little fires here and there .

Stop the world he tells us! His dog bites the staff! OMG OMG!

The con poster has clearly spent as much time around animals as Trump. Major nipped a couple
                            People when thrust into a stressfull situation for a RESCUE dog and so THAT is an issue for a con!

I guess since Biden hasn’t been accused of raping children like Trump or engaging in sex trafficking like Gaetz or giving it up to the Chinese (Elaine Yao), cons have to manufacture a crisis

So Biden’s dog .....

LMAO at how weak cons are

he is a joke, a sham and a great example and representative of our crooked government.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Mr. Boehner writes that Mr. Trump’s “refusal to accept the result of the election not only cost Republicans the Senate but led to mob violence,” adding, “It was painful to watch.”

At another point, he writes, “I’ll admit I wasn’t prepared for what came after the election — Trump refusing to accept the results and stoking the flames of conspiracy that turned into violence in the seat of our democracy, the building over which I once presided.”

He adds: “Watching it was scary, and sad. It should have been a wake-up call for a return to Republican sanity.” Nodding to the divisions between the parties in Congress now, he writes, “Whatever they end up doing, or not doing, none of it will compare to one of the lowest points of American democracy that we lived through in January 2021.”
                              Boehner holds Trump responsible for the insurrection

Comment

Boehner holds Trump responsible for the insurrection
                                Well, he is responsible so nothing new there. But Boehner isn't in power any longer and today probably would be too centrist to get elected, that's how much the party has changed in such a short time period. Of course, McConnell blamed Trump too, then changed his tune two weeks later. The GQP is pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X