Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca NY playing fast and loose with COVID-19 protocol.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca NY playing fast and loose with COVID-19 protocol.

Club gets notified of a positive player on Friday. Plays weekend Susa tournament then shuts down team on Monday.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Club gets notified of a positive player on Friday. Plays weekend Susa tournament then shuts down team on Monday.
    Coming on here does what good? If there is any truth to what you are saying then you notify the proper people.

Do I doubt this? NOPE but all these alleged academies are the same.

Comment

Coming on here does what good? If there is any truth to what you are saying then you notify the proper people.

Do I doubt this? NOPE but all these alleged academies are the same.
      What age ?

Comment

Someone should award you a yellow star.

Comment

So lets give you props for singling out Barca when I have heard this about every team and academy on LI doing the same thing. This is just someone thinking they found some other angle to throw shade on someone.
          SUSA ran a whole tournament with half a dozen positives in there academy. So what is your point, Money is more important than safety? Now you have learned a life lesson about people.

Comment

Is that club still around? I thought they folded already....

Comment

Susa were the king of Covid in the summer. How many teams did they have quarantined at one point?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X