Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you work for a big company and you can get them to write a check your kid can make the pro teamn also.
    A kid can make a pro team by writing a check, really? Okay, I'll bite. How big a check do I need to write to make the pro team of Barcelona. My kid would love to play with Messi before he retires.

Comment

working your @ss off is a habit...does not matter if its for sport or school or anything else you do. Its not something you "turn on" and "Turn off".

Perhaps you would be happier if I used this anology?
      Everybody wants to get an A+ but very few are going to put in the extra work to get it.

Perhaps you would be surprised to know that Elon Musk works his @ss off everyday.

Lazy kids often will become LAZY ADULTS.
      The middle class is lazy and stupid as sh*t compared to Elon Musk. That is why the middle class, by definition, is mediocre. But that doesn't stop the middle class from trying to lay claim to the fruits of Elon Musk's work.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

The middle class is lazy and stupid as sh*t compared to Elon Musk. That is why the middle class, by definition, is mediocre. But that doesn't stop the middle class from trying to lay claim to the fruits of Elon Musk's work.
        You just described the democrap party and how they see the average american "The middle class is lazy and stupid as sh*t"

But that doesn't stop the Liberals/Democrats from trying to lay claim to the fruits of the average americans work.

Do you now see there is no You vs Myself? or lib vs cons?

It is our government Vs. the people

Comment

You just described the democrap party and how they see the average american "The middle class is lazy and stupid as sh*t"

But that doesn't stop the Liberals/Democrats from trying to lay claim to the fruits of the average americans work.

Do you now see there is no You vs Myself? or lib vs cons?

It is our government Vs. the people
          The reason the Democratic Party is successful is that it has a receptive audience full of lazy, stupid, and greedy people who want to blame others for their own shortcomings and failures, steal other people's money, and impose disproportionate burdens on successful people.

Comment

A kid can make a pro team by writing a check, really? Okay, I'll bite. How big a check do I need to write to make the pro team of Barcelona. My kid would love to play with Messi before he retires.
            Writing a check from let’s say a soda or yogurt company gets you on the Barca NY team not in Spain. That’s a real professional academy.

Comment

c'mon now. vamos barca

Comment

Why is it that the most ardent and vocal right wingers usually live in the crappiest house on the block?

Comment

Vamos.

Comment

Why is it that the most ardent and vocal right wingers usually live in the crappiest house on the block?
                    Because so much of his money is confiscated to give a free or subsidized ride to the Democratic leftist parasitic filth that inhabits the earth.

Comment

The reason the Democratic Party is successful is that it has a receptive audience full of lazy, stupid, and greedy people who want to blame others for their own shortcomings and failures, steal other people's money, and impose disproportionate burdens on successful people.
                      Hell yeah. Someone gets it

Comment

Everyone I've talked to says that most Barca people are very unhappy. Some on the A teams are happy, but lots aren't. And almost everyone who isn't on the A team thinks they are a sucker for falling for the "Spain training" BS that doesn't apply to those teams.
                        Never settle for a B team. It is far better to play for a lower-level A team in a lower-level league than to play for a B team at any club. NO club gives a crap about the players on a B team, other than to use their tuition fees to help fund the A team.

Comment

Never settle for a B team. It is far better to play for a lower-level A team in a lower-level league than to play for a B team at any club. NO club gives a crap about the players on a B team, other than to use their tuition fees to help fund the A team.
                          this is why you are a weak pathetic cry baby with weak pathetic kids!!!! (what a surprise eh?). instead of complaining that your pathetic wetnursed wimp kid didn't make the A team. whats wrong with encouraging him/her to work harder and get better.

I know of many kids at barca that went from C to B, A to B, B to A and B to C. This is competitive soccer is it not? you gotta earn your spot every minute of every practice and every minute of playing time you get.

Stop being a p-ssy, you are damaging your kids and robbing them of an opportunity to earn something they can be proud of.

Comment

this is why you are a weak pathetic cry baby with weak pathetic kids!!!! (what a surprise eh?). instead of complaining that your pathetic wetnursed wimp kid didn't make the A team. whats wrong with encouraging him/her to work harder and get better.

I know of many kids at barca that went from C to B, A to B, B to A and B to C. This is competitive soccer is it not? you gotta earn your spot every minute of every practice and every minute of playing time you get.

Stop being a p-ssy, you are damaging your kids and robbing them of an opportunity to earn something they can be proud of.
                            You are definitely the parent on the sideline no one likes.

Comment

You are definitely the parent on the sideline no one likes.
                              you have no idea....but i promise you this....i'm the parent you would never ever ever say anything to. My boy that plays up 2-3 years on top teams is the one slide tackling your wet nursed wimp kid (you are the one i see crying FOUL!!!)

you and your family are pathetic wimps and not worth my time. Nor do i want your kids around mine. i DO NOT WANT MY KIDS PUSSYFIED!

Comment

you have no idea....but i promise you this....i'm the parent you would never ever ever say anything to. My boy that plays up 2-3 years on top teams is the one slide tackling your wet nursed wimp kid (you are the one i see crying FOUL!!!)

you and your family are pathetic wimps and not worth my time. Nor do i want your kids around mine. i DO NOT WANT MY KIDS PUSSYFIED!
                                Yes another real tough Anonymous post by the wet nurse bandit lol. Let us know when your son comes to you in 10 years to tell his manly macho dad he likes pipe in his butt

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X