Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound FC???

Anyone know whats going on over at sound fc? Havent heard much from them recently. Will they stay in RCL? Debating if my 07 daughter should try out for them.

They are still in RCL.

Comment

Personally I would stay away from sound fc. They are struggling big time with numbers and having to combine multiple age groups just to field a team. We have lots of friends that have kids playing their and the rumors are swirling they might not survive another year as a club.

Comment

Their A team is in the bottom third in the 3rd division and b team is in the 4th division. Its essentially select levels at. Not worth it my opinion.

Comment

Their 08 A team isn't just the bottom of 3rd div, it's dead last with some big losses.

The club has been mismanaged several times over with folks scamming what money they can out of the club and then cut and run.

Joining Sound FC right now would be like buying a ticket on the Titanic. They will be rebuilding for years if they can even survive. The select side club NSC is stronger than their premier teams.

If you want to play RCL your tryout days and $$ would be better spent at another club.

Comment

Based out of Woodinville correct? I am assuming lots of the higher level players there just go to XF.

Comment

Have heard rumours that they will not be in the RCL next year. Don’t know if that is the clubs decision or RCS sending them away for questionable performance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X