EMSC Gary Sullivan Spring Break Training 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop spreading lies. SUSA let's you get extra training with whoever you want. Show proof otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Stop spreading lies. SUSA let's you get extra training with whoever you want. Show proof otherwise.
      My son is 4 and was told he can not attend any other camps/clinics

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

Here is the problem Gary. You share information with Susa coaches about what kids come to your "camps/session/what ever you want to call them". Your sessions are decent, nothing great but you sharing information that will only hurt the families that pay into this is a non-starter. You know good and well that SUSA doesn't allow their players to train elsewhere.

Burnt once and never again. Susa parents if you sign your kid up make sure you ask him to keep it private.
          If you parents think this is anymore than A) a money grab or B) a recruiting opportunity for Mr S then I have a bridge to sell you.

Comment

Here is the problem Gary. You share information with Susa coaches about what kids come to your "camps/session/what ever you want to call them". Your sessions are decent, nothing great but you sharing information that will only hurt the families that pay into this is a non-starter. You know good and well that SUSA doesn't allow their players to train elsewhere.

Burnt once and never again. Susa parents if you sign your kid up make sure you ask him to keep it private.

thats funny, yea i see the susa police all the time. I know susa kids training and playing with other teams all the time.

at the end of the day, does not matter who or wear you are. the kids with the most talent, ambition, and contributes more in game time will play more minutes regardless of anything else going on. "the cream always rises to the top".

Comment

thats funny, yea i see the susa police all the time. I know susa kids training and playing with other teams all the time.

at the end of the day, does not matter who or wear you are. the kids with the most talent, ambition, and contributes more in game time will play more minutes regardless of anything else going on. "the cream always rises to the top".
              That's what she said

Comment

That's what she said
                alright, yes that was a good one!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X