Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again you just type and spew propaganda but you yourself do not understand what has happened. The people spoke and Trump lost. Do you live or vote in each and every city and state you mentioned? Do you really know the truth or are you just repeating what you hear, because that is what it sounds like. IMO you do not have a clue at all on what you speak about. You just type long drawn out statements that you think make you sound like you know what you are talking about but it has the opposite effect.
    Trump lost and rightfully so, he has been awful as a leader for our country. I agree with the other poster, find another candidate that you can relate to and support him or her and push for change in a democratic and legal way. Not with lies and propaganda.
    Then please enlighten me. Tell me all the ways these liberal policies that are burying our great cities will suddenly bring us all prosperity. Since I have no idea what I’m talking about, I can’t wait to hear your response. Ready, set, go...

Comment

This is such a pile of unintelligible dog s*** only newsmax subscribers can make sense of it. I grew up in NYC in the 1970s and it was much worse then than it is now. These are great american cities.
      No kidding. It was run by Democrats back then too, dumbass. They almost buried that great city. Guess who came in there and cleaned it up? I’ll take this one for $1000...it was a Republican. I’ve got family there and it’s a tragedy what DeBlasio has done to that place. Practically the whole damn city is boarded up. But hey, those great liberal policies will save America. President Harris will get it done.

Comment

Holy cow! Because the 3-4 posters who are all commenting against you sound like independents, not democrats. Just the type of voters Trump lost. But you need to make it us v. them for your whole Trumpworld to work.
        Not at all. I get it, they hate Trump. I have no problem with that. I have ask them repeatedly to tell me how the alternative will be so much better. Make me a believer is all yet they won’t do it. Wonder why? What they don’t comprehend is it’s not the candidate conservatives care about but the conservative policies. It doesn’t matter if it Trump or Yosemite Sam as long as someone is fighting for them. That’s what made Trump popular with conservatives. I have seen how our great cities have struggled for decades under liberal leadership. I’m not impressed but If these 3-4 posters can intelligently explain to me how it will work for the prosperity of America, then I’ll listen. But to just say Trump sucks is juvenile and so simple-minded. That’s all.

Comment

Not at all. I get it, they hate Trump. I have no problem with that. I have ask them repeatedly to tell me how the alternative will be so much better. Make me a believer is all yet they won’t do it. Wonder why? What they don’t comprehend is it’s not the candidate conservatives care about but the conservative policies. It doesn’t matter if it Trump or Yosemite Sam as long as someone is fighting for them. That’s what made Trump popular with conservatives. I have seen how our great cities have struggled for decades under liberal leadership. I’m not impressed but If these 3-4 posters can intelligently explain to me how it will work for the prosperity of America, then I’ll listen. But to just say Trump sucks is juvenile and so simple-minded. That’s all.
          They do not have to make you a believer, you should be able to make decisions yourself. Why do you think they need to explain anything to you at all, I bet they would wish you would stop trying to explain why you need them to explain everything to you.

Comment

They do not have to make you a believer, you should be able to make decisions yourself. Why do you think they need to explain anything to you at all, I bet they would wish you would stop trying to explain why you need them to explain everything to you.
            I have made my decisions but they sure like telling me what I should do. Listen, let’s be real here. You know how this forum works. People live on here just to hear themselves speak. I’m one of them but don’t think for one second if they truly believed the liberal agenda was far superior to Trump they wouldn’t be on here 24/7 laying it all out for us. They don’t have to explain shît to me, I know everything I need to know to make my own decisions. The greatest enjoyment for a conservative is watching Liberals struggle to defend their own policies. When all they got is Trump sucks, you know the argument is over.

Comment

No kidding. It was run by Democrats back then too, dumbass. They almost buried that great city. Guess who came in there and cleaned it up? I’ll take this one for $1000...it was a Republican. I’ve got family there and it’s a tragedy what DeBlasio has done to that place. Practically the whole damn city is boarded up. But hey, those great liberal policies will save America. President Harris will get it done.
              You mean Rudy Colludy? lol lol lol America's lawyer. Bloomberg is a RINO and just a smart businessman and manager. DeBlasio is just an idiot but it has nothing to do with politics.

Comment

You mean Rudy Colludy? lol lol lol America's lawyer. Bloomberg is a RINO and just a smart businessman and manager. DeBlasio is just an idiot but it has nothing to do with politics.
                Compared to what the Liberals did to NYC back in the '70s and today, I'd say NYC was better off under Rudy. Only a libtard would say a failed democratic mayor has nothing to do with politics. That statement makes no sense. The guy tried to run for POTUS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X