Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Presidential Library

So win or lose, it's time to talk about where the Trump Presidential Library will be built.

More importantly, we should consider the actual documents that will be found there.

We certainly know all the many unsold copies of "The Art of the Deal" will be found there.

I'm also thinking the Neilsen Ratings and all the scripts from The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice will be there.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So win or lose, it's time to talk about where the Trump Presidential Library will be built.

More importantly, we should consider the actual documents that will be found there.

We certainly know all the many unsold copies of "The Art of the Deal" will be found there.

I'm also thinking the Neilsen Ratings and all the scripts from The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice will be there.
    Oh Mar-a-Lago for sure. DeSantis can use it as a spiritual retreat when he needs to “get away”

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Copies of his future indictments

Comment

Comic books and picture books, only.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X