Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There goes Jealousy Jim again... right up there with Title IX Ted as a one-trick pony on the forum.
    The truth hurts...

Comment

The truth hurts...
      OH lets not confuse the Jealousy or truth comments. I mean the score says what it says TRUE. But as far as MS being Jealous I don't think this is a issue HA HA. These comments are irrelevant! I know half of these parents and or plays CHOOSE to not go to JS even when they can afford it.

Comment

OH lets not confuse the Jealousy or truth comments. I mean the score says what it says TRUE. But as far as MS being Jealous I don't think this is a issue HA HA. These comments are irrelevant! I know half of these parents and or plays CHOOSE to not go to JS even when they can afford it.
        You mean some families make decisions based on what's best for their kids overall high school experience and personal development? How blasphemous!

Comment

You mean some families make decisions based on what's best for their kids overall high school experience and personal development? How blasphemous!
          Private School vs Public School

Now a family knows what's best?

Pretty broad use of the term 'best', actually funny use.

Comment

If the team wins any state championship they get $2,500 discount on next year’s tuition
            What? This can’t possibly be true. Although I’m still trying to understand how Jesuit is NOT allowed to give athletic scholarships or enrollment based on athletics and yet academy players are allowed to get waivers because their child “must play soccer” in order to keep enrolled at Jesuit. Doesn’t make sense at all.

As far as Jesuit winning, congratulations to all the players! They didn’t make the rules and were by far the best team in the state.

Comment

Private School vs Public School

Now a family knows what's best?

Pretty broad use of the term 'best', actually funny use.
              Private = better alcohol and better drugs. When dad and his newest girlfriend jet off on vacation leaving the mansion unattended, Biff and Muffy throw the best parties.

Private FTW

Comment

What? This can’t possibly be true. Although I’m still trying to understand how Jesuit is NOT allowed to give athletic scholarships or enrollment based on athletics and yet academy players are allowed to get waivers because their child “must play soccer” in order to keep enrolled at Jesuit. Doesn’t make sense at all.

As far as Jesuit winning, congratulations to all the players! They didn’t make the rules and were by far the best team in the state.
                If something isn't making sense, it's probably not true to begin with.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X