•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another bitter loser.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2629054]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The chip off the ole block wouldn’t make one of their teams anyway.

Sure that makes sense

Comment

All The Top Brass Gone!!!!!!! Good ridden !!!!!

Comment

The Empire has Fallen!!! MH is Young Skywalker now!!!!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/thechriskessell/...540584448?s=21

Comment

Even more, All you silly parents paying for the Cartel, Keep paying the corporation and fat cats all your money, while your head coach is being taken advantage of. You are part of the problem.

https://twitter.com/thechriskessell/...931232263?s=21

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Ummm...Forza?

LOL

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

FORZA JUVE REFUND GUY!!!! :)

We miss you!!
                  Come back to the Black & White!!
                  Life is GOOD IN THE MLSNext League!!

This not too complicated:
                  Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.

Comment

A trip costing thousands to visit Italy and see a Juventus 1st team game? Great. If your kid is planning on trying to play soccer at the next level, leave this club asap. Bolts and Seacoast are far better on the boys side and NEFC and Stars significantly better on the girls.

Overpriced, poor coaching, crappy league. Seriously, what the hell are you people paying for? It isn't development: their best teams came from other clubs as all they can do is try and poach coaches by paying them exorbitant salaries compared to other quality clubs (like double the pay) and steal players with "free rides" for a year. Then you get wacked with the $3000 bill the following year for a crap league and realize they were sold a bill of goods by coaches who aren't even licensed.

Club is a joke. I'd say it was GPS 2.0, but I think Surf may have taken that title. GPS light? Sounds about right...

Comment

A trip costing thousands to visit Italy and see a Juventus 1st team game? Great. If your kid is planning on trying to play soccer at the next level, leave this club asap. Bolts and Seacoast are far better on the boys side and NEFC and Stars significantly better on the girls.

Overpriced, poor coaching, crappy league. Seriously, what the hell are you people paying for? It isn't development: their best teams came from other clubs as all they can do is try and poach coaches by paying them exorbitant salaries compared to other quality clubs (like double the pay) and steal players with "free rides" for a year. Then you get wacked with the $3000 bill the following year for a crap league and realize they were sold a bill of goods by coaches who aren't even licensed.

Club is a joke. I'd say it was GPS 2.0, but I think Surf may have taken that title. GPS light? Sounds about right...

FORZA JUVE!! BLACK & WHITE!!
                      Life is GOOD in the MLSNext League.... :)

This not too complicated:
                      Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.

Comment

Juventus doesn’t develop, they just recruit for profit. The only way some of their teams are successful is because they will field teams competitively with players from across all regions. The amount of money that they charge is ridiculous for what they actually do. Their methodology is keep the organization paid. I wouldn’t spend a dime on their garbage…

Why so many parents and players so negative on Juventus; poor past experiences make them want to warn other parents before they make the same mistake. What Juventus fears most is honest reviews from past parents who’ve seen the lack of quality coaching and poor organization!!

Comment

Agree wholeheartedly. Some Clubs are focused on Boys Developmemt- some Girls Development. I have a son who loves the game, thus we moved over to Juventus to continue his development. After reviewing what has been posted on this site regarding Juventus, I just wanted to provide an honest assessment. Their management structure and more importantly, coaching structure, shows through in a certain, defined playing style for the Club and the individual teams as a whole. Which lends itself to a clear and defined pathway for advancement within the club. One of the major differences I have observed is that Juventus, really wants the player to develop and move up in their club, there is not as much trying to ply players away from other teams to fill Juve's top teams. That in and of itself, is worth the hassle of the transition from Club to Club. My son did not know any management or coaches at Juve, he came to the squad, worked hard, continued to develop and has made his way up on the Juve team. That is what is so fulfilling as a parent. Actually, seeing advancement not based upon the family name or who you know on the club, etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X