Is that you my little cyber-stalker?

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Xavi View Post
        Is that you my little cyber-stalker?
        No, just saying, seems kind of average.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          No, just saying, seems kind of average.
          I see and you've taken the time to post 2x on something kind of average?

Gregor has been part of the Portland soccer landscape for a long-time - in some ways a local soccer legend - pretty cool that the Timbers are bringing him into the fold (again).

Again though, why waste the time to post 2x on something you think is kind of average?

Comment

I see and you've taken the time to post 2x on something kind of average?

Gregor has been part of the Portland soccer landscape for a long-time - in some ways a local soccer legend - pretty cool that the Timbers are bringing him into the fold (again).

Again though, why waste the time to post 2x on something you think is kind of average?
            Whatever, still seems average, nothing special. He's good, but I expect this level for our coaches in Oregon.

Comment

Whatever, still seems average, nothing special. He's good, but I expect this level for our coaches in Oregon.
              sure, whatever . . . spending a fair amount of time telling everyone how unimpressed you are.

Comment

yea, a 12 year pro-career.

pretty average? Not in my b
                ook. Now let's see if he can coach

Comment

yea, a 12 year pro-career.

pretty average? Not in my b
                  ook. Now let's see if he can coach
                  Quite a few terrible coaches who are thought initially to be something great because they could play.

I found that many times they are actually worse with thinking the game should be exactly as it was when they left when in all reality they don't know how to teach fundamentals or don't care.

Comment

At least this guy has played. The coaches have never won anywhere they've coached. They have now done nothing for what was a very promising group of players. Well unfortunately, the boys have learned to lose.

Comment

FC Portland product. Of course.

Comment

When do they play?

Comment

Press Release.

Nice to see.
                          Why is that nice to see?

Most of the U23 and Timber's DA coaches are from Oregon anyways.

Comment

Who, what , when, why and how

Hey left crossfire cause he could not stand the coach he was stuck with. It was torture coaching with an arrogant load mouth who loves to here his own voice!

Also looking to move up but mostly could stand the other coach.

Comment

Hey left crossfire cause he could not stand the coach he was stuck with. It was torture coaching with an arrogant load mouth who loves to here his own voice!

Also looking to move up but mostly could stand the other coach.
                              A coach has to have assistants that work well with them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X