Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picks for ODP/RTC tournament this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You West sider's are crazy. It was a goal, kid that got beat was embarrassed and covered up by yelling off sides and going to a goal kick very quickly. People didn't stop her cause most were belly laughing at how ridiculous it all was. East outplayed the West soundly in Eugene. I would agree with the earlier point that months earlier the West dominated the East at THPRD. Much like the East dominated the West a few weeks ago at THPRD.
    This discussion isn't getting anywhere. Can we all agree that Eastside has a different set of rules for off sides than FIFA? That would give both sides a win.

Game on for this weekend. All will decided again on Sunday.

Comment

This discussion isn't getting anywhere. Can we all agree that Eastside has a different set of rules for off sides than FIFA? That would give both sides a win.

Game on for this weekend. All will decided again on Sunday.
      Hey Knuckleheads, enough already. I was at the game. My daughter is a 99. She has friends on both sides of the 00's. I was standing right where the play happened.

The kid was clearly NOT OFFSIDES. The west girls did quickly call it and all the coaches did start laughing and just let the girls keep playing. you know why, because the score meant nothing.

Save your breath about the offsides call. I couldn't have been in a better position to see it. She was clearly on.

Comment

Gold

Hey Knuckleheads, enough already. I was at the game. My daughter is a 99. She has friends on both sides of the 00's. I was standing right where the play happened.

The kid was clearly NOT OFFSIDES. The west girls did quickly call it and all the coaches did start laughing and just let the girls keep playing. you know why, because the score meant nothing.

Save your breath about the offsides call. I couldn't have been in a better position to see it. She was clearly on.
        You must have been standing right next to me. She was clearly offsides. Not sure what you saw.

It's where you are when the ball is struck. She was clearly in an offsides position.

We should arm wrestle to settle it. Or maybe drag race. This weekend?

Comment

You must have been standing right next to me. She was clearly offsides. Not sure what you saw.

It's where you are when the ball is struck. She was clearly in an offsides position.

We should arm wrestle to settle it. Or maybe drag race. This weekend?
          I was standing right there as well. The play was an easily called offsides. She might have been off by about ten feet. The Eastside team couldn't come up with a goal and lost. I am also up for an arm wrestle with the Eastside parent or maybe we can just call it an all or nothing based on the results of this Sunday's RTC game. Whomever loses never gets to talk in a non-flattering manner about a team from the other side of PDX again. A deal?

Comment

She she wasn't.

Yes, you are not an East parent. You just happened to be "watching". I am from the East RTC and I thought she was way offside. Easy call to make.

Comment

You West sider's are crazy. It was a goal, kid that got beat was embarrassed and covered up by yelling off sides and going to a goal kick very quickly. People didn't stop her cause most were belly laughing at how ridiculous it all was. East outplayed the West soundly in Eugene. I would agree with the earlier point that months earlier the West dominated the East at THPRD. Much like the East dominated the West a few weeks ago at THPRD.
              You people are what my daughter refers to as "Cray cray". How are you still hashing out a soccer game from last year amongst 11/12 year olds that means absolutely nothing to anybody's lives at this point? MOVE ON. Or get a therapist. Otherwise your children will be just a nutso as you.

Comment

offsides :)))))

She she wasn't.

Yes, you are not an East parent. You just happened to be "watching". I am from the East RTC and I thought she was way offside. Easy call to make.

She was clearly on sides get over it west. To all the West parents looking to arm wrestle. Really!!! Clearly must be a mom as there isn't a dad in the group who can bench his body weight.

Comment

I am confused didn't they already pick a state team for the year to represesnt in AZ - so why are they even doing an RTC event - we know who the top 18 are they already were picked.

Comment

She was clearly on sides get over it west. To all the West parents looking to arm wrestle. Really!!! Clearly must be a mom as there isn't a dad in the group who can bench his body weight.
                    She was totally off sides. You guys lost. I think our coach got the trophy for the West winning. Funny how you guys are coming back now and just saying it was a goal and a tie. I had a few games last year where I wish I can just come back in time and change the call.

Settling this with an arm wrestling match says a lot about you people. Great idea!

In addition to arm wrestling you are probably also better than us at tug of war and pie eating.

Comment

yep

She was totally off sides. You guys lost. I think our coach got the trophy for the West winning. Funny how you guys are coming back now and just saying it was a goal and a tie. I had a few games last year where I wish I can just come back in time and change the call.

Settling this with an arm wrestling match says a lot about you people. Great idea!

In addition to arm wrestling you are probably also better than us at tug of war and pie eating.
                      Whatever, have a great weekend. Good luck.

Comment

I am confused didn't they already pick a state team for the year to represesnt in AZ - so why are they even doing an RTC event - we know who the top 18 are they already were picked.
                        The 18 were for the PHX event only.

Not everyone tried out for PHX.

Comment

Not really

Coaches have open minds. Kids develop and perceptions change. Those who don't try out won't make it forsure. I would bet 4 or 5 kids who didn't make team in fall will move up in spring.

Comment

I have Villanova beating Arizona in the finals and taking the gold

Comment

It's a beautiful day. A little cool, but sunny. Good luck to the all the girls. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Should be fun tomorrow. Lots of talented players today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X