Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Cleats

What seems to be the best cleats out right now?

Copa Mundial, Tiempo Legend

Comment

A good pair of six studs that have been sharpened.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What seems to be the best cleats out right now?
        Best cleats are up!

Comment

Copa Mundial, Tiempo Legend
          why those?

Comment

why those?
            adidas F50 adizero's WEIGHT: 5.3 oz.

Comment

Best cleats are up!
              Only when you fully commit and tackle with both!

Comment

adidas F50 adizero's WEIGHT: 5.3 oz.
                Those will totally make you faster, better, and even better looking. Will I play like Neymar with those? Oh wait... Neymar wears Nike!

Comment

Those will totally make you faster, better, and even better looking. Will I play like Neymar with those? Oh wait... Neymar wears Nike!
                  Why do you feel the need to ruin every thread? How do you know this is not a young girl looking for suggestions on a new pair of cleats? Lets give some suggestions with a reason as to why we like those cleats.

I personally like the Nike Mercurial cleats. They are lightweight, comfortable and last. Another plus is they fit narrow feet well.

Comment

Why do you feel the need to ruin every thread? How do you know this is not a young girl looking for suggestions on a new pair of cleats? Lets give some suggestions with a reason as to why we like those cleats.

I personally like the Nike Mercurial cleats. They are lightweight, comfortable and last. Another plus is they fit narrow feet well.
                    This is just people having fun with this thread. The question is silly. Nike, adidas, Puma all fit differently. Go try them on and buy what you can afford. Don't take everything so serious.

Comment

why those?
                      They are very well made, comfortable and feel good when on the ball. They have been around a while and are still popular amongst many players.

Comment

Nike, adidas, Puma all fit differently. Go try them on and buy what you can afford.
                        Yes! I have always gone with Adidas for myself. Back in the day the answer would be Copa M. *made in Germany*...end of discussion. At first, I directed my DK toward Adidas, too but we quickly realized certain Nike boots are a much better fit. They spend so much time in these boots comfort and support are number one. Nike has come a long way in their designs 'importing' designers who are skilled players themselves. Find the brand and/or line that feels the best for your feet and they will likely have a boot in the appropriate tier for your competitive level and budget.

Comment

You can always spot the adidas employees. They are the only ones who spell addidas correctly (with a small "a").

Comment

You can always spot the adidas employees. They are the only ones who spell addidas correctly (with a small "a").
                            I think they also spell it with only 2 "d"s. Do Nike employees spell it with all caps: NIKE? :P

Comment

Yes! I have always gone with Adidas for myself. Back in the day the answer would be Copa M. *made in Germany*...end of discussion. At first, I directed my DK toward Adidas, too but we quickly realized certain Nike boots are a much better fit. They spend so much time in these boots comfort and support are number one. Nike has come a long way in their designs 'importing' designers who are skilled players themselves. Find the brand and/or line that feels the best for your feet and they will likely have a boot in the appropriate tier for your competitive level and budget.
                              Which boots are light but have the best padding? My kid plays on turf a lot, especially this time of year, and has developed the habit of wearing multiple layers of socks to give padding, are there any cleats that have it already. For reference they wear predator LZ's but have worn the nike laser elites also...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X