Best Players = Most obnoxious parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number of posts on this blog has gone down significantly since one of our Mom's isn't showing up to games anymore. She always seems to want the light to shine on her DD and our team and brings a lot of drama on herself

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Equally obnoxious, but in different ways. Camas Crossfire Dad that thinks that Crossfire is one of the best ECNL teams and she is the second coming of Abby Wambach. Or the Onyx dad who's daughter is an unbelievable talent (Natl Camp), but he spends more time criticizing other Onyx player or opponents.

Just enjoy the game
      For the record, from reading your posts I can only guess that you are a total piece of ****.

Comment

Wait, is this topic about me?
        Boot it!!!
        Go Timbers!!

Comment

I do not agree, I have never heard him say a bad word about any girl, especially an Onyx player. And he is utterly quiet at games. This is why it is bad to come on here and identify players OR their parents, it comes from a weird, jealous and ugly place. I guess you have to look at yourself in the mirror, and question why you need to name someone on this board. Jealous much?
          I have known Rick for many years and you obviously have not.

Comment

So it would have been better for you to have someone call out your dad in a public forum with everyone knowing that it was your dad. It's good for someone to point out publicly that your dad was trash talking about your teammates. If you have an issue with a parent why not confront the parent rather than going an anonymous forum and link the bad behavior parent and the player. Not sure why you would agree that it is a good idea to drag a 14 year old girl thru the mud to punish the parent.

There are plenty of obnoxious parents. This includes parents of good players and bad players. I just don't see the point of singling out 2 players parents. It is just wrong to specifically call out two players even if you are referencing their parents. It is just wrong.

Anyone who thinks that this is okay has some serious issues. I am pretty sure that I have correctly diagnosed your emotional attachment in this thread.
            On the other hand, singling out those parent on an open forum might be what it takes to get them to stop. How many of you have the balls to confront them in person ? NONE, otherwise you wouldnt be "unregistered" here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marbull View Post
              On the other hand, singling out those parent on an open forum might be what it takes to get them to stop. How many of you have the balls to confront them in person ? NONE, otherwise you wouldnt be "unregistered" here.
              Does it take any more balls to register as Marbull then to just reply as anonymous. It is not like anyone know who you are. If you had some real balls as you describe then why don't you register your real name so people can confront you in person. I would love to confront you in person and tell you how stupid you are.

First of all I know Rick and I don't think he is as described. I can't speak for the Crossfire dad because I don't know him.

Comment

The person that is constantly complaining about the Crossfire dad and ECNL in general may be motivated out of jealousy. They are constantly spouting off self perceived facts (fiction) about ECNL so clearly they do not know anything about it. Then they have to rail on the dad and his DD.

I have met the dad several times and he is definitely very, very proud of his dd and how well she is doing. Instead of getting all upset about it and making rude comments why not just think to oneself "good for them"?

Comment

Does it take any more balls to register as Marbull then to just reply as anonymous. It is not like anyone know who you are. If you had some real balls as you describe then why don't you register your real name so people can confront you in person. I would love to confront you in person and tell you how stupid you are.

First of all I know Rick and I don't think he is as described. I can't speak for the Crossfire dad because I don't know him.
                  At least I registered. Then if you like you could go back to every post Ive made and try and make some assumption who I am.

You just hide in the corner spouting off your expertise like you know something someone would like to hear. If you really have known Rick for any length of time, youd know that he's been asked to leave the field at games (because of his loud banter and standing behind an opponents goal coaching his DD).

Tell me you dont know it's him that whistles at his daughter like a dog right ? Are there any other parents out there that do that ?

Comment

At least I registered. Then if you like you could go back to every post Ive made and try and make some assumption who I am.

You just hide in the corner spouting off your expertise like you know something someone would like to hear. If you really have known Rick for any length of time, youd know that he's been asked to leave the field at games (because of his loud banter and standing behind an opponents goal coaching his DD).

Tell me you dont know it's him that whistles at his daughter like a dog right ? Are there any other parents out there that do that ?
                    Why do you think she went to National Camp and your child did not. Behind every good soccer player is a better parent. Start examining why you allow mediocre play. Maybe you a drinking too much again. I suggest you spend less time in the bar and purchase a shock collar. Whatever you need to supplement what the coach cannot do is best. I could care less about your gripes. Again, who is playing for Crossfire (and I do not mean the Lake Backwater version down here) and will be the next best player from this area.

Comment

Why do you think she went to National Camp and your child did not. Behind every good soccer player is a better parent. Start examining why you allow mediocre play. Maybe you a drinking too much again. I suggest you spend less time in the bar and purchase a shock collar. Whatever you need to supplement what the coach cannot do is best. I could care less about your gripes. Again, who is playing for Crossfire (and I do not mean the Lake Backwater version down here) and will be the next best player from this area.
                      I know both his girls are excellent players and deserve everything they have achieved. But so has rick and his notoriety. I like Rick, but he is different then any other parent.

Comment

I know both his girls are excellent players and deserve everything they have achieved. But so has rick and his notoriety. I like Rick, but he is different then any other parent.
                        Wait who went to National camp? Might be talking about two different Ricks! I don't think "whistle" Rick's daughter went to National camp.

Comment

Wait who went to National camp? Might be talking about two different Ricks! I don't think "whistle" Rick's daughter went to National camp.
                          Might not have, but he is definitely one of the more obnoxious parents out there.

Comment

Yes, it takes a lot of balls to register is Marbull and go spouting off about a specific parent.

I will register a my name as MarbullIsAPussy so you know that it is me who is calling you out.

I have gone back and read your post. I can't tell if you know anything about soccer, but only can assume that you have a really small pecker. Too bad I don't have your name because I can verify this assumption with your ex wife.

Rick's daughter made National Camp. Sorry yours didn't. Maybe if you were not such a jerk she would have a better chance.

Comment

Says a lot about you.

I like Rick, but I am going to go on hear anonymously as "Marbull" and slam on Rick.

I like Marbull if you weren't such a jealous little man.

Comment

Wrong Rick

The national player with the Dad Rick does not have a sister. Get your Rick's straight.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X