Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This would be funnier had the ECNL tryouts resulted in something special. Instead, a regular club team level talent with higher fees. I'd rather just stay at pacific and be better without the cost and headaches. Thanks.
    It would only be "special" if your DD was on the team, right? Good luck with that.

Comment

It would only be "special" if your DD was on the team, right? Good luck with that.
      You do realize these girls are 10 and ECNL starts at 14? Not sure how any 10 year old would be on the team.

Comment

You do realize these girls are 10 and ECNL starts at 14? Not sure how any 10 year old would be on the team.
        This is not your average team. This is a hand picked squad of top players in the region. They have high level training and a big vision. Keep your eyes on this squad.

I've seen them play and they are amazing. They've had some quality wins including a 25-0 drubbing that got them written up in the paper.

Comment

This is not your average team. This is a hand picked squad of top players in the region. They have high level training and a big vision. Keep your eyes on this squad.

I've seen them play and they are amazing. They've had some quality wins including a 25-0 drubbing that got them written up in the paper.

Move up a division or two. This thread and your post are hilarious.

Comment

Inflammatory comments! I like how this person makes it sound like it is coming from one of the parents.

It is obvious what is happening here. They have a really nice, and very young, team sitting in Vancouver. That's it. They aren't playing in the ENCL, they aren't going national, they aren't getting scholarships at 10, and there are no recruiters at their game. They haven't played the best competition yet - but most folks who understand youth soccer know that most of the smaller clubs will have the best teams at U9 and U10.

Lets just let this ride and see how it turns out. By the end of the summer, we will know just how good this team is. If they do well, then I suggest trying to figure out what Vancouver can do to keep them together and get some of the other pretty good players to move over from WT and FCSC. If not, this will be a short-lived run as other organizations have much larger player pools and will continually find more talent.

Doesn't Vancouver want to be competitive at all age groups?

Comment

Doesn't Vancouver want to be competitive at all age groups?
              Of course. And it appears that means playing for FCSC Nemesis as they seem to have the better girls teams at most of the age groups '98 and younger.

Comment

Of course. And it appears that means playing for FCSC Nemesis as they seem to have the better girls teams at most of the age groups '98 and younger.
                ROFL! FCSC doesn't have a U11 squad at all...and they combine age groups for some teams...best under '98....you are killing me smalls.

Comment

ROFL! FCSC doesn't have a U11 squad at all...and they combine age groups for some teams...best under '98....you are killing me smalls.
                  NO U11 or U13. They are trying to get both this year, but they will be dismal at best and then charge them Premier prices to play.

Comment

FCSC has fallen to one team....they have one team and one team only....

the '00's are the only team in the club.

Comment

and 99's because they all play up as well.

Comment

NO U11 or U13. They are trying to get both this year, but they will be dismal at best and then charge them Premier prices to play.
                        So let me get this straight. FCSC is weak at U11 and U13. And they are weak at ages above 98. And how are the boys doing? That said, I do respect the fact that fcsc has a few VERY strong age groups for girls. But don't come on here and spin things up with comments that are simply off base... unless you want to be corrected.

Comment

This is a dilemma too. At some point, it makes sense to join the RCL if those players want to play top shelf competition and get exposure. FCSC cannot play in RCL. It's either bail to wa timbers or bust the team up to ECNL up North or now down south. I guess it's an option to stand pat, but it seriously impacts the top players.

Comment

This is a dilemma too. At some point, it makes sense to join the RCL if those players want to play top shelf competition and get exposure. FCSC cannot play in RCL. It's either bail to wa timbers or bust the team up to ECNL up North or now down south. I guess it's an option to stand pat, but it seriously impacts the top players.
                            yes. and now the entire team is comprised of top players. The sad thing is that it is the only team in the club.

Comment

So let me get this straight. FCSC is weak at U11 and U13. And they are weak at ages above 98. And how are the boys doing? That said, I do respect the fact that fcsc has a few VERY strong age groups for girls. But don't come on here and spin things up with comments that are simply off base... unless you want to be corrected.
                              Not sure how my quote was off base. We both seem to be saying the same thing. FCSC is weak at many age groups. Likes to charge premier prices to play select soccer.

Comment

Not sure how my quote was off base. We both seem to be saying the same thing. FCSC is weak at many age groups. Likes to charge premier prices to play select soccer.
                                No you were on base. Sorry. My post was meant to agree with you and my sarcasm got in the way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X