Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Club for Youth Soccer Development?

What is the best Oregon Soccer Club for youth player development?
    Westside Timbers
    22.14%
    Eastside Timbers
    3.57%
    FC Portland
    17.14%
    Vancouver / Wa Timbers
    8.57%
    THUSC
    17.14%
    NEU
    2.14%
    PCU
    0.71%
    Crossfire Oregon Teams
    4.29%
    BSC
    14.29%
    Other (only had room for ten choices)
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd take a good look at Crossfire if I were you. It's not the club we're with, but I've seen some improvements with them over the past year since they've moved to Crossfire Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      i'd take a good look at crossfire if i were you. It's not the club we're with, but i've seen some improvements with them over the past year since they've moved to crossfire academy.
      looooool!

Comment

Mine! Mine! Mine! My club is the best. Forget about the rest. We have passed the test.

Seriously, if you interested in true development, college placement, big out of state travel wins and all that, chose my club.

I won't tell you what club it is because that would be a conflict of interest. Plus, usually these posts in an anonymous forum are just someone trying to create a fake conversation to promote their club, so I will abstain.

Hope that helps you in your decision making process. I am glad I could offer you assistance with this huge choice.

Comment

Best club outside of yours?

I answered this as the best club I have seen for development outside of the ones my kids are with, as obviously we all think the clubs we are with are the best for development... one would think.

In any event, after having put 4 kids through the Oregon competitive soccer experience and with a 5th wrapping up shortly, the only thing I can say for certain when it comes to development imo, is that the club is the least important factor behind the kid, the parent and the individual coaches in that order.

Comment

What you really have here is a poll for what clubs traffic this site most.

If it were an honest poll, you would need to specify for gender.

Comment

I'd take a good look at Crossfire if I were you. It's not the club we're with, but I've seen some improvements with them over the past year since they've moved to Crossfire Academy.
              What improvements?

Comment

What improvements?
                New name of course!

Comment

...another meaningless post!!

Comment

Which clubs focus on development for younger players?

Comment

Which clubs focus on development for younger players?
                      Just about any club not named "Timbers"

Comment

Mine! Mine! Mine! My club is the best. Forget about the rest. We have passed the test.

Seriously, if you interested in true development, college placement, big out of state travel wins and all that, chose my club.

I won't tell you what club it is because that would be a conflict of interest. Plus, usually these posts in an anonymous forum are just someone trying to create a fake conversation to promote their club, so I will abstain.

Hope that helps you in your decision making process. I am glad I could offer you assistance with this huge choice.
                        Very helpful thanks

Comment

Timbers are building strong development programs. Across the board they where I'd recommend.

Comment

Timbers are building strong development programs. Across the board they where I'd recommend.
                            How many times are they going to say this while doing nothing until you stop believing their BS?

Comment

How many times are they going to say this while doing nothing until you stop believing their BS?
                              We are happy with the development at our Timbers club. We have had two parent meetings where the coach and the DOC emphasized that wins and losses are not important now and they want to focus 100% on individual development and foot skills.

I have some experience with what is considered to be the top girls club that was very successful for my older daughter, so I feel like I have a relatively good idea of what a good program looks like.

We moved and I was skeptical about going anywhere else, but have been happy. And no long commute.

You can bash programs all you want, but unless you have first hand on the ground experience with them as of today, your opinion is irrelevant.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X