Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop feeding his EGO. Unless we can out him what's the point?

Lets get back to talking SOCCER!
    Backward. Ignorant. Racist. And proud. Good for you.

Comment

Using the word retard is wrong. Try it out on your boss or at your kids school. Let's see how acceptable your ignorant remarks go over when you don't hide behind an anonymous online thread. Get a grip. Even Rush and Beck don't stoop to use that word. Grow up. I don't care about your politics or where your from or what you do or how much money you make but Libtard is an offensive derogatory word that makes light of someones mental disorder to create a slur of hate for someone you have an ideological difference with and that is wrong. And you know it. You know it because you would never use that word in mixed company or at work or a your kids school, but here under the hood and secrecy of a blog you do.

Comment

Using the word retard is wrong. Try it out on your boss or at your kids school. Let's see how acceptable your ignorant remarks go over when you don't hide behind an anonymous online thread. Get a grip. Even Rush and Beck don't stoop to use that word. Grow up. I don't care about your politics or where your from or what you do or how much money you make but Libtard is an offensive derogatory word that makes light of someones mental disorder to create a slur of hate for someone you have an ideological difference with and that is wrong. And you know it. You know it because you would never use that word in mixed company or at work or a your kids school, but here under the hood and secrecy of a blog you do.
        Whatever, mustard. If clues were shoes, you'd be barefoot.

Comment

Funny how the only people using this "wrong" word on here are the same people who say it shouldn't be used...

Comment

I agree. Using "Libtard" in ones conversation is a awful slight on those people less fortunate than us. "Retarded" is no longer a word educated and civil adults use in group conversation, nor is some chopped up derivitive of it. You are welcome to use the word, it is a free country, but we are free to view you as an uneducated hillbilly redneck for doing it as well. Hey Vancouver! I hope this person isnt who best represents you. Racism, sexism, and knocks on those different, either physically, spiritually or even politically, is the purview of fools, the emotionally immature, and the woefully uneducated. Now go pump my gas Jethro!
            The "movement" of the official Portland "Libtard" is easily understood when you have one of them speaking to a camera like in the link below.

https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/qaVvzTyMcls/mqdefault.jpg

Twinkles Up Portlandia!

Comment

The "movement" of the official Portland "Libtard" is easily understood when you have one of them speaking to a camera like in the link below.

https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/qaVvzTyMcls/mqdefault.jpg

Twinkles Up Portlandia!
              Hey look a redneck! That goodness for laborers and minimum wage hacks like you.

Comment

Whatever, mustard. If clues were shoes, you'd be barefoot.
                Huh? Leave it to a dumb redneck to use left field farmer logic to respond in an adult conversation. Go pick up some cow patties at Harmony Ella Mae...goo goo goo. Vancouver trash.

Comment

Huh? Leave it to a dumb redneck to use left field farmer logic to respond in an adult conversation. Go pick up some cow patties at Harmony Ella Mae...goo goo goo. Vancouver trash.
                  There are adult libtards? Who knew?

Comment

Let's try to get back on topic. Any news on new turf fields at Delta Park? April 2013 became July 2013 became September 2013 became spring 2014 is becoming...

Comment

Kissed her I did.
                      My cousin she was.

Hillbilly Yoda

Comment

Call the City of Roses Parks Dept

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        let's try to get back on topic. Any news on new turf fields at delta park? April 2013 became july 2013 became september 2013 became spring 2014 is becoming...
                        503 823 7529

Comment

503 823 7529
                          Number has been disconnected, just like the Timbers should be from youth soccer...

Comment

Number has been disconnected, just like the Timbers should be from youth soccer...
                            Just like you should be from the internet...

Comment

Just like you should be from the internet...
                              Whaddya mean? We just got this new-fangled internet thingy out here in the caves of Gresham. They told us it was so simple even a caveman could understand it...

Comment

http://www.washingtontimbers.com/Har...t/index_E.html

>>>
                                To those of you who did not attend 2011 Auction, VUSA kicked off their $2M Capital Campaign to raise money for 3 Lit Turf Fields to be constructed at Harmony Sports Complex in the summer of 2012. The Club has raised about $200K thus far and has secured a $300K low interest loan from WYS. Our goal is to raise another $500K by 1/1/12, an additional $500K by 5/1 when Construction would begin, and the final $500K when the fields open on 9/1. Before we go out to the community at large, we’ll have to demonstrate that VUSA’s Members are committed to donating something to this needed cause.
                                <<<<

Did those fields open on 9/1, like they said? Maybe they were talking 9/1/2013? Or 2014?
                                So. Are the Harmony fields going to be ready for the Clash at the Border? Or, as others have posted, by Augustvof this year? Or, if that is not correct, can someone tell me when, exactly, the fields will be completed? Wouldnt it be easier to address this question directly, tell everyone involved what IS actually happening?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X