Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually several of the old school coaches have left and have been replaced with younger coaches who are better equipped to teach the modern soccer we see today. FSA is training two days a week, what is your kid doing?
    Ohh yeah those younger coaches are terrific. You mean the dito kids? Thwaites? Those awesome coaches?

Comment

Great thing about this is that we get to see it play out on the field with tangible results.

It's one thing to lose games but entirely another when you sit 9 behind the ball and try to send to one striker. I'm sure that in the modern world of soccer it works every so often but I'm not sure that its the best way to teach the game to kids you think are moving on to the next level.

The FSA kids that I watched throughout the high school season were panicked on the ball and had the tactical awareness of a 9 year old.

It's a lot of money to spend to end up at Clark or Endicott
      Ow is the pathway to ECSU

Comment

Just pretty good... haha
        You must be one of those clueless, loudmouthed parents.

Comment

Oakwood 07.s aren't good are you high . Sporting smoked them last year every game they played . Unless the 2007 got new players from.other clubs I can't see how they are much better this year. Fsa has good 2007 team only due to 2 players. Without them top scorers ,clubs like sporting who have more diverse talented kids on the 2007 including some I heard are 2008 will be better teams if they stay together. Not sure about 2007 cfc team. Still don't understand why all this talent in CT doesn't always just play each other.

Comment

You must be one of those clueless, loudmouthed parents.
            No sir... Im the parent that laughs at the product that you pay money for. FSA is the laughing stock of the ECNL. The 02's were bottom of the barrel for their age group throughout the ECNL. The 01's were crushed by 2 age group OW teams that were on Youtube.

Me? I watched CFC outplay SoCal for a whole second half and lose by a goal. I watched them beat 3 top 10 teams and become the first NE conference winners in Ct.
            I don't need to be loud sir.... Our girls do their jobs right.

-Mr Boddy

Heres $20 to go buy the game so you can a clue, Idiot!

Comment

No sir... Im the parent that laughs at the product that you pay money for. FSA is the laughing stock of the ECNL. The 02's were bottom of the barrel for their age group throughout the ECNL. The 01's were crushed by 2 age group OW teams that were on Youtube.

Me? I watched CFC outplay SoCal for a whole second half and lose by a goal. I watched them beat 3 top 10 teams and become the first NE conference winners in Ct.

-Mr Boddy

How did they do against FSA?

Comment

-Mr Boddy

Yup. Loudmouth parent. I bet you are a real treat

Comment

-Mr Boddy

The 01's beat your 01's.......Haha, haha, haha,

Comment

-Mr Boddy

I agree
                    Thank you,
                    Juice

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405864]100% correct.

The issue is that half of the keyboard warriors here like Oakwood u14 Dad have no clue about what Soccer+ actually is.

This is an Fsa sucks thread. Don’t include OW in this to deflect, they have their own thread for that. Next I’ll go yo the CFC thread.

Comment

Oakwood 07.s aren't good are you high . Sporting smoked them last year every game they played . Unless the 2007 got new players from.other clubs I can't see how they are much better this year. Fsa has good 2007 team only due to 2 players. Without them top scorers ,clubs like sporting who have more diverse talented kids on the 2007 including some I heard are 2008 will be better teams if they stay together. Not sure about 2007 cfc team. Still don't understand why all this talent in CT doesn't always just play each other.
                        FSA 07s have put the beat down on sporting 07s, 3 times in the fall that 3 for 3 isnt down to 2 players that’s a team performance or as close as you can get to one at u12 team. FSA Haven’t played oakwood this year so wouldn’t know about them. And CFCs 07s in the NE NPL are strong.

With that in mind I am sure it will all change again come tryout as it does every year coaches players all kinda mix up you don’t see consistency for better or worse untill u14

Comment

FSA 07s have put the beat down on sporting 07s, 3 times in the fall that 3 for 3 isnt down to 2 players that’s a team performance or as close as you can get to one at u12 team. FSA Haven’t played oakwood this year so wouldn’t know about them. And CFCs 07s in the NE NPL are strong.

With that in mind I am sure it will all change again come tryout as it does every year coaches players all kinda mix up you don’t see consistency for better or worse untill u14
                          Who let the ditom. Kid at the keyboard after bedtime

Comment

LMAO I know right . Once again if fsa loses their top goal scorers that team is nothing. They may have beat sporting cause sporting probably pooled kids but sporting at least has quite few goal scorers not 1 or two and they have younger kids, so you can't compare ages as fsa is much older. Yes some fsa kids are fast and athletic but can you imagine if all the top kids actually all played together, the performance would be barnone. It's also a numbers game more kids you take obviously will.yield a higher amount of athletic kids but that doesn't necessarily mean they have true soccer skill . Watch the footwork people watch the development not dam score . That's sole reason we are behind in USA with soccer we always emphasize score and not to develop first but at what cost?

Comment

-Mr Boddy

Does it take a lot of practice to be such a pompous ass?

Comment

LMAO I know right . Once again if fsa loses their top goal scorers that team is nothing. They may have beat sporting cause sporting probably pooled kids but sporting at least has quite few goal scorers not 1 or two and they have younger kids, so you can't compare ages as fsa is much older. Yes some fsa kids are fast and athletic but can you imagine if all the top kids actually all played together, the performance would be barnone. It's also a numbers game more kids you take obviously will.yield a higher amount of athletic kids but that doesn't necessarily mean they have true soccer skill . Watch the footwork people watch the development not dam score . That's sole reason we are behind in USA with soccer we always emphasize score and not to develop first but at what cost?
                                Thanks Goran.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X