X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364146]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I get what the other guy was saying- Troll, you just can’t stop the feeling. You’re unbelievable.
    So what you are saying is yes they did and now you don't want to shamed about the insane amount of money you spend to have your daughter wear that patch? Oh, got it.

Signed,
    The Troll

To anyone who would like to actually answer the query, please do so.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364136]

I'm curious if Fury charged its players to meet the NC Courage. Sounds like another money grab by the usual suspects. Where does the $50 charged by each player go? What is it used for? Aren't their costs already out of control?
      Players are free, its family and friends that pay the price, and others are $50

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364202]

So what you are saying is yes they did and now you don't want to shamed about the insane amount of money you spend to have your daughter wear that patch? Oh, got it.

Signed,
        The Troll

You’re not the troll, I’m the troll, stop trolling me....

Comment

https://theplayersfutsalacademy.com

They have restructured the fee down to $10, at some point the meet and greet was $50 per person if you were not with the club...

Comment

https://theplayersfutsalacademy.com

They have restructured the fee down to $10, at some point the meet and greet was $50 per person if you were not with the club...
            Thank you for giving an actual answer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364202]

Signed,
              The Troll

Mr. Troll, the way you framed your question(s) was trollish behavior. If you asked without attitude, perhaps you wouldn't have been perceived as a _ _ _ _ _.
              if you walk like a troll, and squeal like a troll,... you know the rest

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X