Scorpions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistically, how many players from the 2007 northeast NPL team make the U13 ECNL team next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Realistically, how many players from the 2007 northeast NPL team make the U13 ECNL team next year?
      It probably depends on whether they can pull in other kids from outside of the club... I don't think that team has won an NPL game yet

Comment

Fred sold the club to two of his directors
        Did Fred retire or is he moving onto a new gig?

Comment

Maybe private security since his career as a police officer was so successful

Comment

Did Fred retire or is he moving onto a new gig?
            As part of the sale Fred was contracted to coach some of the younger age groups.

Comment

Scorpions will flourish.

Comment

As part of the sale Fred was contracted to coach some of the younger age groups.
                Fred getting 70k for 3 years. Nice little retirement fund right there

Comment

Scorpions will flourish.
                  Scorpions seems like a shady/disorganized mess... their game dates and locations for the fall NPL season were added to the schedules super late... they don't report the scores of their home games accurately--reporting tied games when they lost by huge scores...

Comment

Scorpions seems like a shady/disorganized mess... their game dates and locations for the fall NPL season were added to the schedules super late... they don't report the scores of their home games accurately--reporting tied games when they lost by huge scores...
                    Seems like some one is creeping on the scorpions? Why would you how often do you watch the scorpions to know they loses by a lot?
                    I don't think that would be called shady you really can't get away with lying about the scores. I'm sure the other teams check them.
                    Maybe something went wrong with the fields they had that's why the schedules were out late. Again not sure how much that effects you?
                    If it doesn't why would you be looking at girls soccer schedules and scores?

Comment

Seems like some one is creeping on the scorpions? Why would you how often do you watch the scorpions to know they loses by a lot?
                      I don't think that would be called shady you really can't get away with lying about the scores. I'm sure the other teams check them.
                      Maybe something went wrong with the fields they had that's why the schedules were out late. Again not sure how much that effects you?
                      If it doesn't why would you be looking at girls soccer schedules and scores?
                      I was simply making an observation based on someone saying that this club will "flourish".

When your kid plays in the same league and you don't know where/when a game is being played a week beforehand, that affects you. This was the case with multiple age groups--tough to "flourish" if your club can't even schedule games on time. They have reported multiple scores incorrectly... that is a fact. I'm sure the other teams will notice, but why would you do that in the first place?

Comment

They have two NPL teams in the fall that record scores. The u12 is 9v9 and does not record scores. Maybe the managers inputted the scores wrong. You cannot have more than a 5 goal difference. 10-0 would be recorded as 5-0 or 8-2 would be 7-2 and so on. As for fields they use Taunton or Medway so don’t understand why there are field issues. A lot of clubs don’t have field assignments up quickly.

Comment

I just looked and the only scores that look like they could be more is the Stars NPL. Both teams lost 5-0 according to the score posted. So you must have beaten them by more than 5 goals and want it recorded that way.

Comment

They have two NPL teams in the fall that record scores. The u12 is 9v9 and does not record scores. Maybe the managers inputted the scores wrong. You cannot have more than a 5 goal difference. 10-0 would be recorded as 5-0 or 8-2 would be 7-2 and so on. As for fields they use Taunton or Medway so don’t understand why there are field issues. A lot of clubs don’t have field assignments up quickly.
                            u12 9v9 records scores but records a max 5 goal differential (10-0 becomes 5-0) The games vs both Stars u12s are both wrong.

Comment

I just looked and the only scores that look like they could be more is the Stars NPL. Both teams lost 5-0 according to the score posted. So you must have beaten them by more than 5 goals and want it recorded that way.
                              Wrong. Not the games I'm referring to. Thanks for explaining what I already knew about the 5 goal difference in reporting NPL scores.

Comment

Literally every other club had game times/locations up prior to the start of the season except Scorpions. Why so defensive when someone says that the club is disorganized?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X