X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    every one of those states are listed in your post that i responded to
    the fact that you responded with insults tells me your not a rep but a snowflake lib with zero grasp of the issues and are out of ammo as soon as you scratch the surface of your argument(its actually more of a bitch and whine)
    why are we going to pay at the midterm? investigation looks more partisan everyday, economy doing better, people will have more $$$ to spend, business doing better with less regulation and the stock market is cranking. be worried if you choose, i for one am not and neither are any of my friends
    Republicans not trusting Republicans....sounds like Paranoid fever.
    That’s the problem with Conservatives, if one has a view not shared by the other, they are instantly categorized as Non Conservative.
    Trumps not a Republican but he saved a dying party. Don’t know what they will do once he’s gone.

Comment

every one of those states are listed in your post that i responded to
      the fact that you responded with insults tells me your not a rep but a snowflake lib with zero grasp of the issues and are out of ammo as soon as you scratch the surface of your argument(its actually more of a bitch and whine)
      why are we going to pay at the midterm? investigation looks more partisan everyday, economy doing better, people will have more $$$ to spend, business doing better with less regulation and the stock market is cranking. be worried if you choose, i for one am not and neither are any of my friends
      We do have some Daf Republicans in our party sir and I can tell by your English grammar of writing...you are one of them, unfortunately there’s no prescription for your issue.

MAGA

Comment

We do have some Daf Republicans in our party sir and I can tell by your English grammar of writing...you are one of them, unfortunately there’s no prescription for your issue.

MAGA
        english grammar of writing- yep, good one Carlos
        maybe you could learn us how to write gooder
        as far as prescriptions go- no more obamacare mandate should work out fine

Comment

Iran’s Billions without the “s” 1.4 to be exact and that was “Iran’s money from the late 70s “ we also didn’t give back the other 2billion we took plus interest and investment which amounted to over 7 billion in 35 years, but Faux News Won’t tell you that will they.

Trump is an idiot and a train wreck waiting to happen, all his supporters are blind sheep listening to whistles for direction. He came into office with a robust economy but claims it was going to Hell , this is what he does best . The team is up 5 Zip but his goal number 6 is the winner.
          This Twitter clown will go down as the worst President in history. The guys a crook , a con and the biggest liar to ever hold office so why should I waste precious time teaching Blind Sheep.

Republicans are lost, it never fails they always seem to bring the country into dark ages of war or economic disaster. Twitter man only cares for his own family he doesn’t give a crap about you or me. He bullies and degrades anyone with an opinion, slams law enforcement, federal workers , school guards , teachers , priests and would piss on a dog if he had one.
          And now he’s trying to divert Americans from a serious investigation , this guys got some nasty story he’s covering up and his best attack is to get stupid Americans to believe it’s all fake.
          You can lower yourself to someone like that but I have values and I’m not.
          Great post. Thank you.

Comment

I live in CT, am a 1% earner and will be making out just fine. Getting about $10K from the tax break.

Again, if you liberals don't like the savings you're getting please send it to me. I will spend it on a good cause.
            What exactly qualifies you as a 1% earner?

Comment

Iran’s Billions without the “s” 1.4 to be exact and that was “Iran’s money from the late 70s “ we also didn’t give back the other 2billion we took plus interest and investment which amounted to over 7 billion in 35 years, but Faux News Won’t tell you that will they.

Trump is an idiot and a train wreck waiting to happen, all his supporters are blind sheep listening to whistles for direction. He came into office with a robust economy but claims it was going to Hell , this is what he does best . The team is up 5 Zip but his goal number 6 is the winner.
              This Twitter clown will go down as the worst President in history. The guys a crook , a con and the biggest liar to ever hold office so why should I waste precious time teaching Blind Sheep.

Republicans are lost, it never fails they always seem to bring the country into dark ages of war or economic disaster. Twitter man only cares for his own family he doesn’t give a crap about you or me. He bullies and degrades anyone with an opinion, slams law enforcement, federal workers , school guards , teachers , priests and would piss on a dog if he had one.
              And now he’s trying to divert Americans from a serious investigation , this guys got some nasty story he’s covering up and his best attack is to get stupid Americans to believe it’s all fake.
              You can lower yourself to someone like that but I have values and I’m not.
              Trump’s exceeding my expectations. Lighing GDP on Fire, increased stock market >30%, tax cuts for all, rebuilding our military, restoring faith in law enforcement, improving the VA, cutting ridiculous regulations, positioning the US as world energy leader, keystone pipeline, anwar open for drilling, decimating ISIS, virtually stopping illegal immigration with words, slapping NK around, sanctions on Russia, China confused, proclaiming Israel’s true capital, putting rest of world on notice that if they want play they need to pay. And the best of all... the unraveling of the liberal media. All this in just 12 months. Can’t wait for the next 84!

Comment

Propaganda...

Comment

Propaganda...
                  The Russians have always been good at propaganda

Comment

Trump’s exceeding my expectations. Lighing GDP on Fire, increased stock market >30%, tax cuts for all, rebuilding our military, restoring faith in law enforcement, improving the VA, cutting ridiculous regulations, positioning the US as world energy leader, keystone pipeline, anwar open for drilling, decimating ISIS, virtually stopping illegal immigration with words, slapping NK around, sanctions on Russia, China confused, proclaiming Israel’s true capital, putting rest of world on notice that if they want play they need to pay. And the best of all... the unraveling of the liberal media. All this in just 12 months. Can’t wait for the next 84!
                    Only one thing said that actually is fact. The stock market did go up 30% since he took office , by nothing that he actually did but by consumer confidence.

(1) Tax cut a disaster bill, especially for us on the North east corridor
                    (2) restoring faith in law enforcement— not even close. That’s what he wants you to think—Law enforcement agency’s want him to shut his mouth and stop speaking for them.
                    Back in July he attended a open forum in Long Island speaking all tough trying to wild up police officers into believing he’s on their side , within 2 hours of his departure Police officers from the venue he spoke at and the police union denounced his hate speech , this was repeated all over the nation by other law agencies.
                    (3) the VAs improvements started back in 02 when the NYTs and several major media outlets exposed the VAs problems, all of those issues ignored in the Bush era ..and outlets that Trump considers fake news..Trump claims to have enacted “same day health services “ totally FALSE — Obama enacted this under secretary McDonald back in April 2016. Obama also signed the HR3230 in 2014 a very important bill you should read.
                    (4) I don’t know how you believe we are in a much better position as an energy leader, we are addicted to oil and that’s not changing anytime soon. Using and possibly draining other countries reserves is a good thing, the Billions they receive in return is useless paper not worth the print if their oil wells dry and we have ours still full.
                    (5) Isis has lost 70,000 fighters from the estimated 100,000 all on Obama’s watch , Trump is the substitute player entering a game in the 85th minute when the team already has a 5 zero lead.
                    (6) In Trumps first 4 months we did see a drop of 36% as reported by the NYTs another supposedly fake news outlet to Trumpsters. There was no real reasoning for the drop since no new enforcement methods were used or applied by the Trump administration. The only conclusion being is fear of Trumps talks making suspects decide otherwise with being caught therefore aborting their mission. Now this past 3-4 months illegal border crossings has regained its average 850 per day ... so In other words it’s back to normal as reported again by the NYTs and USCIS.
                    Also let’s be factual , illegal immigration is 90% by foreigners on a vacationing visa and over staying, So a Mexican climbing a fence ain’t no different than Ian Mclintock overstaying and never going back to Ireland,its still illegal.
                    (7) NK has never been stronger and more dangerous, Twitter in Chief with all his BS threats has put NK into a forced and partly desperate situation to develop nuclear weapons at a rapid speed because of Twitters threats. If someone goes around telling others they want to beat my arse I may get paranoid, but I’ll get prepared and load up with what I need to defend myself . Since Trump started his childish threats and crossing his own “Redline” on numerous occasions , NK has tested missiles 26 more times in just this past 10 months than they did in 4 years of the Obama Administration. If you think that’s slapping NK around you’re sadly mistaken , Any sanctions on Russia was brought on by Obama... Trump had a hard time enforcing it and in fact Congress had to vote to make sure Twitter in Chief keeps the Sanctions in place since Trump only says good things and be nice with the Russians, never says good things about Americans....China and Russia are not confused friend ...Trump unfortunately is...and has been tricked and suckered with both countries laughing at him like he’s a fool. Both leaders can’t stand him but he believes they love him and brags about giving the Chinese leader a wonderfull chocolate cake at Mar Lago was the trick.

(8) Jerusalem embassy will take years all talk right now which makes him look tough but it won’t happen , keep waiting on that.

(9)the world hates Trump ... no ones on notice. Stop listening to faux news.

(10)News Media is my only information of knowing what Twitter man is up too.
                    He’s Administration is in turmoil and I wouldn’t be suprised if they all hanged up on him and got him out. They all walk around on eggshells because he’s so paranoid and he’s made the White House into a reality show , too many dumb American Republicans love the charades
                    This guy is the biggest Con Artist and would say and do anything to deny guilt or error .
                    I suspect the dark secrets he holds are so damaging to America it will finally reveal the most UnPatriotic American to ever exist. This guy tells everyone how American he his when his own father was a Swastika Germany immigrant and a member of the Queens Ny KKK group.

The guy is no different than Jim Jones.... Trump has an amazing way to convince people like yourself into disbelieving True Facts it’s almost like a cult crowd , I take his rhetoric very serious, so serious he could convince many to take a pill or drink koolaid full off poison like Jones did.
                    Trumps back is against the wall there’s something he’s desperately afraid will be revealed and now he’s a rat that’s cornered and will say and do anything to get out of it.

Comment

Rebuilding the Military !! hows that when a budget has not been written yet. We won’t know if he’ll slash or add till 2019.

I won’t reply to the rest on your nonsense because I see another poster has.

Comment

Only one thing said that actually is fact. The stock market did go up 30% since he took office , by nothing that he actually did but by consumer confidence.

(2) restoring faith in law enforcement— not even close. That’s what he wants you to think—Law enforcement agency’s want him to shut his mouth and stop speaking for them.
                        Back in July he attended a open forum in Long Island speaking all tough trying to wild up police officers into believing he’s on their side , within 2 hours of his departure Police officers from the venue he spoke at and the police union denounced his hate speech , this was repeated all over the nation by other law agencies.
                        (3) the VAs improvements started back in 02 when the NYTs and several major media outlets exposed the VAs problems, all of those issues ignored in the Bush era ..and outlets that Trump considers fake news..Trump claims to have enacted “same day health services “ totally FALSE — Obama enacted this under secretary McDonald back in April 2016. Obama also signed the HR3230 in 2014 a very important bill you should read.
                        (4) I don’t know how you believe we are in a much better position as an energy leader, we are addicted to oil and that’s not changing anytime soon. Using and possibly draining other countries reserves is a good thing, the Billions they receive in return is useless paper not worth the print if their oil wells dry and we have ours still full.
                        (5) Isis has lost 70,000 fighters from the estimated 100,000 all on Obama’s watch , Trump is the substitute player entering a game in the 85th minute when the team already has a 5 zero lead.
                        (6) In Trumps first 4 months we did see a drop of 36% as reported by the NYTs another supposedly fake news outlet to Trumpsters. There was no real reasoning for the drop since no new enforcement methods were used or applied by the Trump administration. The only conclusion being is fear of Trumps talks making suspects decide otherwise with being caught therefore aborting their mission. Now this past 3-4 months illegal border crossings has regained its average 850 per day ... so In other words it’s back to normal as reported again by the NYTs and USCIS.
                        Also let’s be factual , illegal immigration is 90% by foreigners on a vacationing visa and over staying, So a Mexican climbing a fence ain’t no different than Ian Mclintock overstaying and never going back to Ireland,its still illegal.
                        (7) NK has never been stronger and more dangerous, Twitter in Chief with all his BS threats has put NK into a forced and partly desperate situation to develop nuclear weapons at a rapid speed because of Twitters threats. If someone goes around telling others they want to beat my arse I may get paranoid, but I’ll get prepared and load up with what I need to defend myself . Since Trump started his childish threats and crossing his own “Redline” on numerous occasions , NK has tested missiles 26 more times in just this past 10 months than they did in 4 years of the Obama Administration. If you think that’s slapping NK around you’re sadly mistaken , Any sanctions on Russia was brought on by Obama... Trump had a hard time enforcing it and in fact Congress had to vote to make sure Twitter in Chief keeps the Sanctions in place since Trump only says good things and be nice with the Russians, never says good things about Americans....China and Russia are not confused friend ...Trump unfortunately is...and has been tricked and suckered with both countries laughing at him like he’s a fool. Both leaders can’t stand him but he believes they love him and brags about giving the Chinese leader a wonderfull chocolate cake at Mar Lago was the trick.

(8) Jerusalem embassy will take years all talk right now which makes him look tough but it won’t happen , keep waiting on that.

He’s Administration is in turmoil and I wouldn’t be suprised if they all hanged up on him and got him out. They all walk around on eggshells because he’s so paranoid and he’s made the White House into a reality show , too many dumb American Republicans love the charades
                        This guy is the biggest Con Artist and would say and do anything to deny guilt or error .
                        I suspect the dark secrets he holds are so damaging to America it will finally reveal the most UnPatriotic American to ever exist. This guy tells everyone how American he his when his own father was a Swastika Germany immigrant and a member of the Queens Ny KKK group.

The guy is no different than Jim Jones.... Trump has an amazing way to convince people like yourself into disbelieving True Facts it’s almost like a cult crowd , I take his rhetoric very serious, so serious he could convince many to take a pill or drink koolaid full off poison like Jones did.
                        Trumps back is against the wall there’s something he’s desperately afraid will be revealed and now he’s a rat that’s cornered and will say and do anything to get out of it.
                        I get it
                        Trump has done noyhing of good and made matters worse everywhere else, right?

I luv the job the guy is doing

Comment

I appreciate your efforts, and I agree with you. Especially in regards to NK, which has delivered more missiles than ever before under the DT admin. But Faux News claims that to be a win. It's Orwellian.

The problem is you can't convince these DT supporters that he's a danger. They live him, and are willing to bend reality to rationalize their support of him.

And this is no longer Democrat vs Republican
                          (though the "liberal" mocking is a hallmark of their argument). This is the crazy vs. The moderates, and the moderates need to take the country back.

I'm a Republican. And I don't think Reagan would be happy with what's going on (And DT just said something about being more effective that Reagan, lol). DT is actually fracturing our party. It's becoming the party of the lunatic fringe. Sorry, but Alex Jones is not someone I want in my tent.

Comment

Wow. Not very bright.

Obama allowed ISIS to flourish by pulling our troops out of IRAQ to soon. I don't believe your numbers are accurate but I would assume that more ISIS fighters may have been killed since Obama was in office for eight years vs Trump's one. How much territory did ISIS control when Trump came into office vs now.

Trump inherited the NK mess from Obama who basically has let it escalate to where it is today. Unlike Trump has done his best to unite the world against NK.

The tax cuts and deregulatory policies implemented by Trump will increase monies available to purchase goods and services. Expect another 20% return in 2018.

We are less dependent on foreign oil now than under the Obama administration.

Build the wall. We spend billions of dollars on healthcare and education and other social services on illegals.

Comment

I luv the job the guy is doing
                              You would be in the minority. The minority can't get him elected again.

Comment

Wow. Not very bright.

Obama allowed ISIS to flourish by pulling our troops out of IRAQ to soon. I don't believe your numbers are accurate but I would assume that more ISIS fighters may have been killed since Obama was in office for eight years vs Trump's one. How much territory did ISIS control when Trump came into office vs now.

Trump inherited the NK mess from Obama who basically has let it escalate to where it is today. Unlike Trump has done his best to unite the world against NK.

The tax cuts and deregulatory policies implemented by Trump will increase monies available to purchase goods and services. Expect another 20% return in 2018.

We are less dependent on foreign oil now than under the Obama administration.

Build the wall. We spend billions of dollars on healthcare and education and other social services on illegals.
                                Yeah, you're super bright. Lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X