Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to believe running banner ads is pretty cheap so clubs figure it's better to pay their bribe money. Traffic is way down on the site and clubs will just slowly break away from him. It does have useful for tryout information (postings/calendar) - at least that's factual :)
    Larry wont let any of the teams in our club post tryouts on the website unless our club pays him money.

Comment

Yes. Drove past their CI site today and no notices, equipment or trailer. Nothing happening as of now.
      I hope SUSA actually builds the facility. But the reality is that all they have shown us so far is a decade old artists rendering of the site that was commissioned by an entirely different organization and developer. It's vaporware until a shovel hits the ground.

Comment

Larry wont let any of the teams in our club post tryouts on the website unless our club pays him money.
        Why don't they post them on TS for free?

Comment

I saw a couple small clubs did that. Go check out the number of views they got. Like 30 some of them. Not even worth doing. They should post them here.

Comment

can a team post?? tryouts on this site

Comment

can a team post?? tryouts on this site
              posters can post anything they want - good and bad.

Comment

posters can post anything they want - good and bad.
                Shocking! No mention of the new Barcelona Academy on LI on BotN. What a joke! All subjective BS!

Comment

Details of this academy are unclear. What are the costs? What league will they play in? Where will they practice? Are these teams co-ed or are the girls and boys separated?

Comment

Details of this academy are unclear. What are the costs? What league will they play in? Where will they practice? Are these teams co-ed or are the girls and boys separated?
                    I read something that Barca would be free

Comment

I read something that Barca would be free
                      That would certainly be something different. Where did they say that? Why would that make any sense?

Comment

That would certainly be something different. Where did they say that? Why would that make any sense?
                        It was a tweet by John Curtis (see below). No confirmation from Barca

I'm sure Barca Academy NY will have a positive impact on the soccer on LI. A free academy of quality must be good for the players. 🇪🇸⚽️👍

Comment

Shocking! No mention of the new Barcelona Academy on LI on BotN. What a joke! All subjective BS!
                          lol. Barca doesn't need LM anyway. I bet his blood pressure is up 20 points.

Comment

lol. Barca doesn't need LM anyway. I bet his blood pressure is up 20 points.
                            You are spot on about Barca not needing any assistance. Certainly didn't give him a heads up

Additionally if Barca offers free training then it will impact Larrys paying customers and ultimately Larry ... yup he's ready to explode

Poor Larry

Comment

I can't imagine that they wouldn't advertise it as free if that were the case.

Comment

It was a tweet by John Curtis (see below). No confirmation from Barca

I'm sure Barca Academy NY will have a positive impact on the soccer on LI. A free academy of quality must be good for the players. 🇪🇸⚽️👍
                                I'm sure younger kids won't be. Has to be academy players only, which they don't have. I could see one of the LI GDA academies giving up their slot to Barca and adding Barca as a boys academy as well. I could ultimately see the same with Valencia n Nassau.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X