Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is bashing any defenders and the topic is not about u14 ECNL OR NPL players.. Topic is about current u13s and of that age group some of the players who play up that could make next seasons team better. why so defensive and hostle?
    I think the comment below was the comment the parent was calling bashing: I don't think they were commenting on the other postings

Strong defenders on CDL team? There maybe 2 strong defenders on the ECNL team and no consistency from them, there are no strong defenders on the CDL team. The best defenders are on the NPL team. No top players from other clubs will accept a spot on any WFF team unless something is done about the lack of good coaches and leadership in general.

Comment

News flash u14 ECNL parents... This is a WFF Brandon tread so please STOP inputting on every topic and turning it around to talk about how great your MIA is Have a nice day
      Please read the posts k? thanks!

Comment

News flash u14 ECNL parents... This is a WFF Brandon tread so please STOP inputting on every topic and turning it around to talk about how great your MIA is Have a nice day
        No problem! Let's talk about your disgruntled team. Dear Bryn, we want our coach removed because one of our Mia's got her
        Feelings hurt because our coach yelled instead of giving a ring pop out. We parents threw a fit while at Fishawk and got our way and will do it again here! oh wait, we already did it here too. Well, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!! YES WE WILL!! Don't give us our way and we walk!!! Hahahahaha! ****ing losers!

Comment

No problem! Let's talk about your disgruntled team. Dear Bryn, we want our coach removed because one of our Mia's got her
          Feelings hurt because our coach yelled instead of giving a ring pop out. We parents threw a fit while at Fishawk and got our way and will do it again here! oh wait, we already did it here too. Well, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!! YES WE WILL!! Don't give us our way and we walk!!! Hahahahaha! ****ing losers!
          That U13 group a special group. They start trouble everywhere they are.

Comment

No one is bashing any defenders and the topic is not about u14 ECNL OR NPL players.. Topic is about current u13s and of that age group some of the players who play up that could make next seasons team better. why so defensive and hostle?
            Best thing the rising U14 team could have is an influx of new players. That "click" needs breaking up. There are players everywhere in the area that could come right in and start. At least 6-7

Comment

This summer, there will be lots of girls from central Florida and Tampa area trying out for the upcoming U14 ECNL team.

Comment

This summer, there will be lots of girls from central Florida and Tampa area trying out for the upcoming U14 ECNL team.
                Only if roster size is inline, Coach is good and crazy parents go away with their kids who should go play on another team.

Comment

Only if roster size is inline, Coach is good and crazy parents go away with their kids who should go play on another team.
                  If the rising U14's don't get what they want, they will threaten to leave. Lol...

Comment

Roster of 18, Coach will be BL's son and parents are staying

Comment

I am a parent on the U14 ECNL team. Not a parent of the defenders that you are bashing. Learn the game.
                      What a joke you are. There are plenty of great players that choose not to play ODP. I know the game, and the role of a defender, your kid is not meeting those expectations.

Comment

I am a parent on the U14 ECNL team. Not a parent of the defenders that you are bashing. Learn the game.
                        What a joke you are. There are plenty of great players that choose not to play ODP. I know the game, and the role of a defender, your kid is not meeting those expectations.

Comment

If the rising U14's don't get what they want, they will threaten to leave. Lol...
                          That occurs at all clubs. Many will talk but few will walk. This group should see an increase in attention from rising U14 players. As will the neighboring ECNL club across I4. Those players that live in the middle may be the difference makers.

Comment

If you truly knew the game, you would not be making stupid comments such as you have or bashing young girls.

Comment

5-1, 5-1 one more and its a set.

Comment

5-1, 5-1 one more and its a set.
                                Who were those games against?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X