Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Up to 169 individual messages posted and still not a single indication of anything factual about FC Prime lsoing their fields - this is like Trump stating that Obama was not born in the U.S. for 3 years.
AH ran OC into the ground. He was a major set-back for OC. He will keep collecting the checks until he tanks Prime. He will be heading to another state soon. Fields or no fields, he is exploiting you.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AH ran OC into the ground. He was a major set-back for OC. He will keep collecting the checks until he tanks Prime. He will be heading to another state soon. Fields or no fields, he is exploiting you.
Now it's up to 171....
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Up to 169 individual messages posted and still not a single indication of anything factual about FC Prime lsoing their fields - this is like Trump stating that Obama was not born in the U.S. for 3 years.
Had to jump into this thread, because even in Orlando we know whatís going on down there. Typical AH deflecting. It is 100% true and AH has said it himself to his buddies from Georgia and Orlando. He will tell you last second like he did in Orlando. People in Central Florida know this all too well from AH. Quote this post when he tells you on the the way out that heís leaving you high and dry! It is 100% true, no fake news here
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Had to jump into this thread, because even in Orlando we know whatís going on down there. Typical AH deflecting. It is 100% true and AH has said it himself to his buddies from Georgia and Orlando. He will tell you last second like he did in Orlando. People in Central Florida know this all too well from AH. Quote this post when he tells you on the the way out that heís leaving you high and dry! It is 100% true, no fake news here
Bummer. Should I look for a new team now, or can I wait till the season is over? Do you have any recommendations? Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bummer. Should I look for a new team now, or can I wait till the season is over? Do you have any recommendations? Thanks for your help.
most will end up back at Weston
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
most will end up back at Weston
Not going back to the JS sh1t show! Parents their are not happy and you have all the NPL and ODP allstars playing their. SMH
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not going back to the JS sh1t show! Parents their are not happy and you have all the NPL and ODP allstars playing their. SMH
On the contrary, we are very happy with Jerome. His vision for us is just what we need.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On the contrary, we are very happy with Jerome. His vision for us is just what we need.
Keep drinking the kool aide! Your kid finally made ODP after never having a shot due to girls who were always much better and left for ECNL then GDA and those leagues never allowed the best of the best to return. Now your kid made a GDA club out of default, due to player abandonment. Now you know everything about travel soccer! SAD story but hopefully it will have a great ending for your kid. Just don't get it twisted as to how your kid got there! LOL
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

JS is getting that program to real academy standards , soft cry babies left and hopefully donít try to come back bc they will be so far behind it wonít even b funny
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
JS is getting that program to real academy standards , soft cry babies left and hopefully donít try to come back bc they will be so far behind it wonít even b funny
As a Weston parent , I agree , JS is running a no nonsense academy for elite girls , some who left couldnít handle it , good luck wherever you ended up.

At this rate Weston will be a top gda club pumping out NT invites and division one student athletes in a year or 2, mark my words
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.