Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keith D. is up to his old tricks. As Prospect Sports prepare for their trial with the Kings Park Landlord they have decided to sue him for 15 million dollars. Im not sure how they reason this but from the documents, there are 68,000 yards of sand unable to be mined. At $2 a yard that's $136,000. I like their chutzpah, I guess when you rob armored trucks you have to have a pair.

I'm telling you, don't be surprised when he sues FCB for some sort of franchise breach.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbe...==&system=prod
    What was new here? I see the 11/2 stamp but all the docs are from Feb-Apr?

Comment

It looks like Keith DeLucia is back on Talking Soccer again. He learned all this homosexual talk while in prison and now he's is sharing it with us. I just hope you don't get fresh like that with the judge tomorrow.

Yea the other guy here is Moussa...in panic mode because susa will be virtually non-existant in 2-3 years like kk/atletico is now. They have been losing players steadily

Comment

Yea the other guy here is Moussa...in panic mode because susa will be virtually non-existant in 2-3 years like kk/atletico is now. They have been losing players steadily
        Scruffy is back thank god. #ForcaBarca

Comment

Photos / Video?

Anyone have photos or video for Kings Park, time is running out to get it done this year.

Comment

$2 a yard? how did you come up with that cost? The going rate for sand delivered on LI is like $25-$35 cy!!!!!!!!!! Someone here is spreading FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
            It seems from reading the doc that the $2/yard is "cost" to be delivered to Santilli from PSP once the sand was sold to a third party (para 10). So the aggregate value of the 110,000 yards of promised sand would be something like $3-3.5mm. Only 42,000 yards were removed before mining was halted by the town, and PSP's belief is that there was only 55,000 yards available to be mined (paras 38-39). So PSP feels they have a shortfall of somewhere between $2-2.4 million. That's a lot of money!

I can see how this evolved -- PSP needed a lot of capital upfront to build out their sports complex, while Santilli was sitting on land "worth" about $3-4mm based on the mining value, and probably not much more than that for housing development. So, in exchange for a 48 year lease at $300,000 per year (para 9) (or $14.4mm undiscounted), PSP gets an "upfront" value of $3+ million. That was a pretty good deal for PSP! Especially considering that (a) the lease contained no escalators (at least disclosed in the suit), and (b) the discounted value of that lease equal to the value of the sand is a very attractive financing rate versus what PSP could obtain from financial institutions*. It wasn't a bad deal for Santilli as they are getting more for their land than if they sold, and it's a pretty nice cashflow from what would be a good credit tenant once complete (and if they default soccer fields would be in demand no matter what anyway).

Of course, this all hinges on there actually being the sand there to mine!

(caveat, I am NOT a lawyer!)

*the NPV of the lease payments is worth about $3.5mm at a 8.5% discount rate. If you think of this lease as a loan from Santilli to PSP for $3.5mm (i.e. the mined value of the sand) - PSP would in effect be paying an 8.5% interest rate on a 48 year loan. That sort of financing is *not* available for spec development - would be lucky to get that rate for a 2-5 year term and would be only at a very low loan-to-value (requiring significant equity contribution by PSP).

(caveat, I am a financial analyst)

Comment

It seems from reading the doc that the $2/yard is "cost" to be delivered to Santilli from PSP once the sand was sold to a third party (para 10). So the aggregate value of the 110,000 yards of promised sand would be something like $3-3.5mm. Only 42,000 yards were removed before mining was halted by the town, and PSP's belief is that there was only 55,000 yards available to be mined (paras 38-39). So PSP feels they have a shortfall of somewhere between $2-2.4 million. That's a lot of money!

I can see how this evolved -- PSP needed a lot of capital upfront to build out their sports complex, while Santilli was sitting on land "worth" about $3-4mm based on the mining value, and probably not much more than that for housing development. So, in exchange for a 48 year lease at $300,000 per year (para 9) (or $14.4mm undiscounted), PSP gets an "upfront" value of $3+ million. That was a pretty good deal for PSP! Especially considering that (a) the lease contained no escalators (at least disclosed in the suit), and (b) the discounted value of that lease equal to the value of the sand is a very attractive financing rate versus what PSP could obtain from financial institutions*. It wasn't a bad deal for Santilli as they are getting more for their land than if they sold, and it's a pretty nice cashflow from what would be a good credit tenant once complete (and if they default soccer fields would be in demand no matter what anyway).

Of course, this all hinges on there actually being the sand there to mine!

(caveat, I am NOT a lawyer!)

*the NPV of the lease payments is worth about $3.5mm at a 8.5% discount rate. If you think of this lease as a loan from Santilli to PSP for $3.5mm (i.e. the mined value of the sand) - PSP would in effect be paying an 8.5% interest rate on a 48 year loan. That sort of financing is *not* available for spec development - would be lucky to get that rate for a 2-5 year term and would be only at a very low loan-to-value (requiring significant equity contribution by PSP).

(caveat, I am a financial analyst)
              caveat, who cares what you are. I'm sure you make sh!t money anyway so shut your pie hole

Comment

Professional Soccer Players are P___YS Most probably just like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNOZVS_L2k

I would probably be ashamed if they became pros in the MLS making around $100k

Regardless of my feelings about pro soccer players being p____ys just like you.
                There is no doubt Barca has a direct pipeline for getting truly talented players (the 1 in 10,000 kid) to the right people. Better than susa...sorry it is what is is...(especially you being a P___Y). :)
                Dumb response.

Comment

Dumb response.

Yo mama’s so dumb…
                  She put lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind. :)

Comment

caveat, who cares what you are. I'm sure you make sh!t money anyway so shut your pie hole
                    OP and so true. ;)

Comment

OP and so true. ;)

wait...im new at this...what is OP?

Comment

like OG but for anonymous posters.

Comment

OP is original poster.

Comment

OP is original poster.

Thanks...sounds like a cheap imitation of OG "Original Gangsta" :)

Comment

Sorry, it's a little late for your morning coffee but it's still a fascinating read.

After reading this its hard to believe that there was any work done on the premise related to building a soccer field.

Comment

Sorry, it's a little late for your morning coffee but it's still a fascinating read.

After reading this its hard to believe that there was any work done on the premise related to building a soccer field.
                                You are BORING us buddy........................ZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X