X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Strong likelihood she gets suspended for her actions
    You don’t get suspended for a cat fight on the field , it happens a lot in the HS soccer season.
    She would if it was school hours in school but a soccer game is disciplined by the refs and the ref only .

I know a lot of you Wilton parents have blood for the family but get over it posting on TS ain’t gonna get what you want.

Comment

I heard asst Ludlowe Coach was accused of pulling girls hair and that’s why parents confronted coaches. I play in a men’s league and last year I heard that coaches team got kicked out of league because he assaulted a Youth Referee, punched some 18 year old in face.
      The assistant coach was not involved in separating the players at all. Only the head coach was involved. The assistant coach is not in question. Eagan is.

Comment

You don’t get suspended for a cat fight on the field , it happens a lot in the HS soccer season.
        She would if it was school hours in school but a soccer game is disciplined by the refs and the ref only .

I know a lot of you Wilton parents have blood for the family but get over it posting on TS ain’t gonna get what you want.
        you think your actions on the field are only scrutinized by the refs??? thats funny stuff

Comment

Wilton v NFA...GAME ON!

Comment

Wilton v NFA...GAME ON!
            https://nypost.com/2018/11/15/is-thi...al-cheap-shot/

This looks like a Wilton game

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X